#1 goldstone97

goldstone97

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts
  • Supports:Fire, Albion, Red Stars

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:03 AM

I figured it might be easier to keep up one thread with ticket info availability and purchase deadlines. So...

Season Tickets
Home season tickets in 117/118 :: $200 :: available to purchase online until March 20th (installment plan lets you pay through end of April)
Away season tickets :: For bus/game tickets to Toronto, KC & Columbus. Expected to be available this week, with early bird discount and installment plan available.

Home Game Tickets
4/10 vs. San Jose :: $15 :: Available now, through 4/09.
4/24 vs. Houston :: $15 :: Available now, through 4/23.
Following games will be added to the store two months ahead of the date of the game.

Away Game Tickets
3/27 @ NYRB :: $20 :: Available now, through 3/04. NO LONGER AVAILABLE
4/03 @ Colorado :: $17 :: Available now, through ?? (waiting to hear deadline from Rapids FO)
4/17 @ D.C. :: $25 :: Available now, through 4/16.
Following games will be added to the store as we finalise ticketing arrangements with each opposing team's front office.

Further ticket information is here, and the direct link to buy on the tickets store is here.

Let me know if you have any questions!
Section 8 Chicago Chair

WB05 :: Pitch Invasion

#2 goldstone97

goldstone97

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,007 posts
  • Supports:Fire, Albion, Red Stars

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:39 AM

I should add -- in case it isn't obvious -- that supplies of tickets for any of these games are not limitless, so buying sooner than the stated deadline is highly recommended. Also, it helps the ISA out a lot cashflow-wise if more of you start buying earlier than later.
Section 8 Chicago Chair

WB05 :: Pitch Invasion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users