Who's going to Adam graves night at MSG?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts
  • Supports:Metros, USMNT, NUFC, Rangers
Well, not the game itself, but the viewing party at the theatre at MSG? I went last year for Leetch night and had a good time.

The tix for the viewing party are $30 (uncluding ticketbastard rape charges). Is anyone planning on going? Maybe we can get a few seats together or something?? I know it's not the actual game, but those tix are $200 or so.

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order Hockey,Beer,Metro,Women
  • Supports:Metro/RB USMNT NY RANGERS BAYERN

Well, not the game itself, but the viewing party at the theatre at MSG? I went last year for Leetch night and had a good time.

The tix for the viewing party are $30 (uncluding ticketbastard rape charges). Is anyone planning on going? Maybe we can get a few seats together or something?? I know it's not the actual game, but those tix are $200 or so.

ill think about it, i loved graves, but i cant fathom payin close to 50$ to watch a game in theater it just doesnt make sense to me.

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts

ill think about it, i loved graves, but i cant fathom payin close to 50$ to watch a game in theater it just doesnt make sense to me.

Well I went last year to the Leetch viewing party, and we had an absolute blast. For your $30, you get some things that people who paid $200 don't get. And that's an audience with many former players from '94 and beyond. Was well worth it for Leetch night.

At any rate, who's interested in going to the viewing party?

hexlub

hexlub

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 457 posts
  • Interests:Rock and/or roll, cars, mc's
  • Supports:Arsenal, RBNY, USA, Hellas
I pushed my wife to hit up her reps for tix. But I think we used up our favors to get WS tix.
I went to Messier night and it was incredible.

I was wondering, do they actually show the game at the theater or just the ceremony and than have Q&A's?
"I have no idols. I admire work, dedication and competence." - Ayrton Senna

Dave Martinez

Dave Martinez

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,107 posts
  • Supports:Soccer in New York
Even if the Islanders get stuck moving to fucking Kansas City ( a well deserved punishment for a shit franchise ), I will never be a Ranger fan. And I HATED the 94 team.

I think if I were to have heard "Gravy Train" one more time that year, I would have gone Columbine.

Ugh. The Islanders suck.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense
Only if they are hanging him in effigy.

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

Metro4LIFE

Metro4LIFE

Electron Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,421 posts
  • Interests:Metro, Graffiti, Art, Hookers
  • Supports:Metro
NINETEEN FORTY!!!

Soy Del Metrooooo, Del Metro soy yoooooooo!

FootballClubMaps.com :: High Quality Football Posters from around the globe. Get yours today!

Calcio20

Calcio20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars FC Juve USMNT
Matt I'm down for this.I'll most likely pick up a ticket Sat at MSG box office before the ESC meetup. You should do the same and save the 10 service charge. Chiefs this will be a good time you should consider it. :cheers: :pint:

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts

I pushed my wife to hit up her reps for tix. But I think we used up our favors to get WS tix.
I went to Messier night and it was incredible.

I was wondering, do they actually show the game at the theater or just the ceremony and than have Q&A's?

Yes they show the whole game on big screen HDs

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts

Matt I'm down for this.I'll most likely pick up a ticket Sat at MSG box office before the ESC meetup. You should do the same and save the 10 service charge. Chiefs this will be a good time you should consider it. :cheers: :pint:

Actually good idea. I have a code to save $10 off the price cause the tickets are originally $30. But we should get our tix together whoever wants to go.

BTW, I'm not working on Sat Jan 24 so if anyone wants to meet up in the city earlier and do something I'm for it. Just nothing to expensive. haha

Calcio20

Calcio20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars FC Juve USMNT

Actually good idea. I have a code to save $10 off the price cause the tickets are originally $30. But we should get our tix together whoever wants to go.

BTW, I'm not working on Sat Jan 24 so if anyone wants to meet up in the city earlier and do something I'm for it. Just nothing to expensive. haha

I plan on going in early.Not sure what time 3 or 4 pm. I think we can meet up and get tix for Gravy night then. :cheers:

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts

I plan on going in early.Not sure what time 3 or 4 pm. I think we can meet up and get tix for Gravy night then. :cheers:

And $3 32 oz buds at Penn Station.

Charlestown Chiefs

Charlestown Chiefs

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,244 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order Hockey,Beer,Metro,Women
  • Supports:Metro/RB USMNT NY RANGERS BAYERN

And $3 32 oz buds at Penn Station.

count me in.

Calcio20