27 replies to this topic

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,266 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

You guys should mute the Toronto hate in light of the recent tragedy up there.

Lol you're a fucking idiot if you think fuck Toronto and their sports teams means we want to see innocent people get run over in the street

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,302 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

you're a fucking idiot

Easy, now.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,266 posts

Easy, now.

In this case it fits.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,302 posts

In this case it fits.

No, it does not.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,110 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

No, it does not.

I don't think he's aware that Norm is one of our best friends whose basically been going to games forever.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,266 posts

I don't think he's aware that Norm is one of our best friends whose basically been going to games forever.

And I don't give a shit, if you think people rooting against the Toronto teams has anything to do with what happened this week, then yes, you are a fucking idiot.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,302 posts

I don't give a shit.

Keep digging deeper, in that hole you are standing in.

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT
In this thread: questionable logic and correlation

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,266 posts

Keep digging deeper, in that hole you are standing in.

Lol I didn't realize he needed people to defend his stupid comment instead of responding for himself

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO
Only idiots respond when called an idiot. Don't be mad he has friends looking out for him.

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,266 posts

Only idiots respond when called an idiot. Don't be mad he has friends looking out for him.

You really think that comment wasn't stupid? We shouldn't laugh at Toronto's teams for losing because of a tragedy that has nothing to do with Toronto's sports teams? Gimme a fucking break with this stupid shit.

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,437 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador
The terminology Mr. Hockey used is questionable but his point is valid. Besides people have been called much worse than "idiot" on these forums. Lighten up Francis.

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT

WWE is going to Saudi Arabia for a show, so I guess they hate women. Anyone that moves to Denver must be a stoner. If the guy at Taco Bell forgets the sour cream on my taco he must be a satanist. Let's just start correlating all kinds of stuff.

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO

You really think that comment wasn't stupid? We shouldn't laugh at Toronto's teams for losing because of a tragedy that has nothing to do with Toronto's sports teams? Gimme a fucking break with this stupid shit.

His comment was stupid I agree, it's the name calling that I find idiotic. I know I make stupid comments and I'm pretty sure you do too from time to time, it doesn't mean I am an idiot, it means the comment was stupid.

I don't give a fuck what you think about other people, but name calling and then insisting it was justified is something I will not just let go because it's your favorite type of comment to people you disagree with. There's plenty of that shit elsewhere in the net and I don't want mf to turn into that.

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

WWE is going to Saudi Arabia for a show, so I guess they hate women. Anyone that moves to Denver must be a stoner. If the guy at Taco Bell forgets the sour cream on my taco he must be a satanist. Let's just start correlating all kinds of stuff.

As a stoner satanist, I have a lot to say about this comment. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users