85 replies to this topic

colinh9

colinh9

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Menu :

Hey everyone...since I won't be able to do a year end oktoberfest it works out perfect as Sat is May Day. So..in that bavarian tradition :

Brats, Weiner's, & other wursts!!
German Kraut
German potato salad
Cucumber Dill Salad

For the way home I'll have chicken legs/thighs and a side (probably just the potato salad).

Chef

If only you were a cute girl.

GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Question: I know it's past the deadline but I'd really like to get on the bus to the DC game. Are there any open spots left or is there any possible way to get in? I can pay via PayPal or go meet someone and pay cash tonight if needed.

Maybe someone from ESC Leadership can weigh in here. (I am an ESC member).

If the bus trip is closed up, I'd still like to go. Is anyone interested in carpooling, I don't mind driving if needed. I'm in NJ and would be willing to meet anywhere.

Thanks.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

whoshotsam

whoshotsam

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Chelsea
I'll have one place in my car coming back - full going down.
"Defeatism is punishable by death." - You Suck Corrales

Mr Fish

Mr Fish

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull NY
In and on the bus!

goddam

goddam

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Question: I know it's past the deadline but I'd really like to get on the bus to the DC game. Are there any open spots left or is there any possible way to get in? I can pay via PayPal or go meet someone and pay cash tonight if needed.

Maybe someone from ESC Leadership can weigh in here. (I am an ESC member).

If the bus trip is closed up, I'd still like to go. Is anyone interested in carpooling, I don't mind driving if needed. I'm in NJ and would be willing to meet anywhere.

Thanks.

I believe the bus is full. Corey can confirm.

If you're getting tickets on your own, we've been in Section 429 the past couple years (again, Corey?).

jamison

jamison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts
  • Supports:New York
Yeah, we'll be in 429 or one close to it. You can call the DCFO and ask for tickets with the NY away fans (ask for Mr. Hawkins), and they should be able to figure it out. Also, wherever you are, if you march in with us all at the same time your exact section doesn't entirely matter, you just need to be a NY supporter with the NY supporters.

Just make sure you are in lot 3, along E. Capitol Street, and we'll all march in at the same time. The game starts at 4pm, so expect to start the march in around 3pm so that we're in our seats before most of the other fans enter.

The bus is full. Please do not continue to sign up. If any seats pop open, we'll let you know.

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Cory & Jen,

Thanks for the keeping me in the loop.

If someone has to drop, I'll be there cash in hand.

Thanks again.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO
I won't be there, but could some people take pictures of what their section looks like? I've heard that fans are boycotting attending DC games.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

Mr Fish

Mr Fish

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull NY

I'll have one place in my car coming back - full going down.

Can you dm me on twitter?

wgoood2

wgoood2

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,478 posts
  • Supports:METROSTARS!!
In. Dont forget to bring streamers, confetti and most importantly; your voices.

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Interests:" I love me some me" - Terrell Owens
  • Supports:RedBull New York
All up in it.

Posted Image

NittanyMetros

NittanyMetros

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,892 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Hey guys,

Just a heads up since I will be taking finals this week and can't make the trip (fml), a section of DC fans have been talking up boycotting the match, so I suspect we will be able to get them riled up really easily.

I have a few ideas, let me know what you think.

Banners:
1) Simple black banner that reads: "The DC United farewell tour 2010"
2) Another simple black banner that reads: "Shunned by Your Own City"

TIFO(?)
1) This also has never been done in RFK, and I don't know why.

The first thing I thought of when they built that stupid ass VW garage in their North End is "someone has to TP the shit out of that". I suggest we do it. It's clever, funny and appropriate since the damn thing is an eyesore anyway. So, my suggestion: Buy about 20-30 rolls of cheap toilet paper (or everyone grab a roll from your house), line up on the front rail, and let loose right before game time. Then take a picture

#RedBullOut

Calpico

Calpico

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,377 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, April 25 Sports Club
"Baltimore United"
"There are no time-out's in soccer? ... Really?" - Coach John McGuirk

http://calpicotime.tumblr.com/

matador

matador

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,594 posts
  • Supports:metro, USMNT

Posted Image

Since Ill be meeting you guys there someone has to do my part in roll call!

gggmen101

gggmen101

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Supports:NY RED BULLS
Hey guys
Newcomer here, really looking forward to the bus trip and earning my spot with the Red Bull diehards!!
I'll see you all at Penn Station bright and early.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users