7541 replies to this topic

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

Now I'm confused, which thread is the official thread with the most replies?

The first one. It's the only one that has the most replies. I think from this point forward the two new ones will be competition. :lol:

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

ToddP25

ToddP25

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts
Lost was fantastic last night...I'm hoping Sayid lays a Henry Gale like beat down on Michael.

He hasn't even been on the show much this season and I'm already sick of him whining about Walt again.

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
It would be great if I watched that shit so I could talk to all of you about it. Instead I watched hockey.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

ToddP25

ToddP25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts

It would be great if I watched that shit so I could talk to all of you about it.  Instead I watched hockey.

You are such a white boy... :P

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

You are such a white boy... :P

I prefer the term Canadian. :lol:

Anyway, how's the pattern today Ghostrider?

ToddP25

ToddP25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts
Not good...Not good at all....decision meetings today. I hate decision meetings...status meetings=multi task. decision meetings=game face.

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

decision meetings=game face.

Posted Image
Go get'em tiger.

ToddP25

ToddP25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts
I would like to kill someone right now....

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

I would like to kill someone right now....

Calm down T. VA is sensitive to statements like that. Next thing you know you're in your trunk across the street from a home depot knocking off one fatty after another.

ToddP25

ToddP25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts
And now I'm better.....no deaths...I just centered my chi...or something like that.

I also decided that at least I'm not driving back from Syracuse this morning..HAHA.

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

And now I'm better.....no deaths...I just centered my chi...or something like that.

You took a big dump?

ToddP25

ToddP25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts

You took a big dump?

I did that earlier...it was pleasant.

I am currently getting the baseball package for free on cable...I am very happy about this. I checked with some other people to make sure it wasn't a trial period now..nope, comcast fucked up. I can't call Comcast until after the season now.

ToddP25

ToddP25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,752 posts
Ives just dropped the fucking hammer on Aris....NICE.

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

Ives just dropped the fucking hammer on Aris....NICE.

The man is my hero!

Edit: Signature worthy!

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

Stallion

Stallion

official member of the David Caruso fanclub

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,170 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Rangers
The world would be a better place if Paris Hilton was smashed by a bus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users