UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,582 posts
  • Interests:I do things
  • Supports:RBNY
funny.

I think I might throw Audition in. Until the game starts of course.

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

Until the game starts of course.

It's on in HD if you still have Craptastic.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,582 posts

It's on in HD if you still have Craptastic.

I was going to watch my movie... but I got stuck on youtube calling out DC and Toronto fans.

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

I was going to watch my movie... but I got stuck on youtube calling out DC and Toronto fans.

On what vids? I crack up at how many pests there are on that.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,582 posts

On what vids? I crack up at how many pests there are on that.

Don't remember....
Too busy watching Hebrew Crunk now.

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

Don't remember....
Too busy watching Hebrew Crunk now.

That's pretty fucking funny.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,582 posts
Now I'm making fun of Canada here and there.
Maybe if it didn't take 6 months to see a doctor they could get the red patches taken care of.

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

Now I'm making fun of Canada here and there.
Maybe if it didn't take 6 months to see a doctor they could get the red patches taken care of.

Did I tell you that they are buying 2400 tickets for the MLS Cup? If must be nice to have all these excited people around that all interested in this new thing called Soccer.

Let's see what kind of support they have in 4 or 5 years.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,582 posts

Did I tell you that they are buying 2400 tickets for the MLS Cup? If must be nice to have all these excited people around that all interested in this new thing called Soccer.

Let's see what kind of support they have in 4 or 5 years.

Fuck Canadians...
These Canadians suffer from a serious inferiority complex. That's why they built this: The Canadian National Tower! World's largest free-standing structure!

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

Fuck Canadians...
These Canadians suffer from a serious inferiority complex. That's why they built this: The Canadian National Tower! World's largest free-standing structure!

Stupid me. I thought it was so people in Ohio could watch CBC.

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,582 posts

Stupid me. I thought it was so people in Ohio could watch CBC.

Ah you missed the movie quote.

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts

Ah you missed the movie quote.

Strange Brew?

UncleLTrain

UncleLTrain

Shogun of Jersey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,582 posts

Strange Brew?

Canadian Bacon.
Now as I prepare to wander off and watch the hoes play....
bow before the new avatar of Bolo Yeung.
50 years old when he made Bloodsport.
70 years old next year on July 3rd.

The man is so hardcore he swam from mainland china to hong kong to escape the commies.

Posted Image

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
This is for Todd.

Watching the Women's World Cup...

It's raining. Hard.

Titties!!!!!

Binks

Binks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
Posted Image

Good Morning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users