JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,979 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund | Everton | Fulham | Barca
  • Supports:MetroStars
I don't think a kid that's 10 years old now will ever feel like he can't be president, because when he was 10, Barack Obama was president.
Haha, exactly, because if a man with woefully limited experience, acquaintanceships with unrepentant terrorists, and connections with organizations that promote voter fraud can become president, who can't???

"Think big! Hope! Change!" You can't help but wonder if these people know what the hell the change even is.
I respect their opinions, and it's great to see people happy. But you know what they say... ignorance is bliss.

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,354 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Barca, Millonarios, AFC A2

ignorance is bliss.

if i had a license to kill, i'd take you out first and then that guy in that annoying ass video you keep posting.
You're a fucking monkey.
QUOTE (NittanyMetros @ Mar 17 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It seems Philly fans have signed up on metrofanatic to vote for themselves (in 'What team do you hate more?') . No real fan of this team would vote anything other than DC.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,979 posts

if i had a license to kill, i'd take you out first and then that guy in that annoying ass video you keep posting.

we already know you hate anyone with an opposing view or opinion as your own.
so here's a lesson for you: don't act on your bigotry.

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,354 posts

we already know you hate anyone with an opposing view or opinion as your own.

holy shit, this is why noone likes you. you're still in your teens yet you swear that you have all the answers (when you really have none) and you're pompous and cowardly enough to talk down to people anonymously on the internet. fuck off, i dont hate anyone but you dickhead. and dc united.
You're a fucking monkey.
It seems Philly fans have signed up on metrofanatic to vote for themselves (in 'What team do you hate more?') . No real fan of this team would vote anything other than DC.

MikeV

MikeV

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,833 posts
  • Supports:Metros

I don't think a kid that's 10 years old now will ever feel like he can't be president, because when he was 10, Barack Obama was president.
Haha, exactly, because if a man with woefully limited experience, acquaintanceships with unrepentant terrorists, and connections with organizations that promote voter fraud can become president, who can't???

"Think big! Hope! Change!" You can't help but wonder if these people know what the hell the change even is.
I respect their opinions, and it's great to see people happy. But you know what they say... ignorance is bliss.

Dude, he didn't steal the election, it was a landslide, give it up. You lost, sorry.

anamorican

anamorican

Agent of Nothing

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,470 posts
  • Supports:Monster

Beto? A Bigot? Really. Really?! Wow.
Dude, if hating you was a form of bigotry this board would have been shut down by the Man a long time ago.

chung'sblast

chung'sblast

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

organizations that promote voter fraud

Just so woefully misinformed...
35th minute- Red Bulls fans back on the East Coast should know that the 50 Red Bulls fans are making more noise than the rest of the stadium right now.

"I can't believe you guys sing the whole game," -- DC security guard, who apparently isn't used to that from supporters...

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,979 posts

Dude, he didn't steal the election, it was a landslide, give it up. You lost, sorry.

not as much of a landslide as you think, or probably would have hoped. if you read the numbers, obama received about 53% of the popular vote, while mccain got about 48. approximately 66 million ppl voted for obama, but something like 58 mil voted for mccain, so you cannot call that an overwhelming majority.
and fyi, i'm over it, i've been over it for weeks.... i just don't like it when people gloat and say "in your fucking face!"

holy shit, this is why noone likes you. you're still in your teens yet you swear that you have all the answers (when you really have none) and you're pompous and cowardly enough to talk down to people anonymously on the internet. fuck off, i dont hate anyone but you dickhead. and dc united.

i'd respect you if you deserved respect. but you don't because all you do is insult, insult, insult. you cannot have a discussion devoid of insults, and because of that, you quite a loser.

(Formerly JonnyG)

Pebble

Pebble

insightful, deep and most creative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,450 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Rangers FC, #RedBullOut

not as much of a landslide as you think, or probably would have hoped. if you read the numbers, obama received about 53% of the popular vote, while mccain got about 48. approximately 66 million ppl voted for obama, but something like 58 mil voted for mccain, so you cannot call that an overwhelming majority.

Here are some numbers:
- More people voted for Obama than any other presidential candidate at any other point in history.

- Obama had a greater electoral vote win than Ronald Reagan when he first ran for office against Carter.

- Obama obtained greater popular vote percentages than Bush in either of his two elections.

- Simply put: beating your opponent by over 5% in a presidential campaign is an ass kicking.

- The last time someone had that large of a popular vote win it was Lyndon Johnson in 1967.

McCain was humped like he should have been. Any statement to the contrary is merely a fantasy world.

#RedBullOut

Thursday, November 27, 2008 -

After another Hatch shank over the crossbar...
"And Hatch wonders why nobody is covering him." - Tony Meola

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,000 posts
  • Supports:Metro
If JonnyG just would have stopped talking, this thread would have died while the majority on here were in Los Angeles.

Instead, like any teenage dummy he wanted to have the last word. And because of that, here we go again.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,354 posts

If JonnyG just would have stopped talking, this thread would have died while the majority on here were in Los Angeles.

Instead, like any teenage dummy he wanted to have the last word. And because of that, here we go again.

+1

its kind of fun beating on the troll but its now turning into a dead horse.

not sure if we should start up another 'american politics' thread to follow the new president and these interesting times, but regardless it'll be hijacked by said dumbass continuously posting ridiculous shit.
You're a fucking monkey.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users