The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Interests:beer.
  • Supports:RBNY CELTIC USA West Ham
meet me at foxwoods ;)
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
lawlz@modsplit
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

USreject1186

USreject1186

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Supports:The Metro,US Natl,Ger,Hungary
The name of this thread.
"With women, it's always one of two things. Either they won't sleep with you, and then there's really no need to ever call them again. Or they DO sleep with you... and then there's really no need to ever call them again." -Monty(Waiting)

As a wise man once said (theredmenace) "Drunk mouths speak sober minds. And apparently, drunk hands grope slightly less drunk asses."

Mike Petke on Julian de Guzman's tackle on Angel: "I just thought it was a combination of them being frustrated and an average player putting a horrible tackle on a good player. Uncalled for."

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,000 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Building Appreciation Day aka cafteria gives out free food to anyone and their mother.

-----------------

Hearing a cover of "Everybody Must Get Stoned" at said building appreciation day.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,444 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO
Being a lower Manhattan resident again.

Feels good.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

"Team That I Dream Of" and "Faithful To The Colors" 

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,536 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
Best goal celebration EVER.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts

Best goal celebration EVER.

i wanna see someone bust out the macarena. it's been far too long since that's been in the limelight.
{GSS}
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,788 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.
Getting it in on a Wednesday night.

and getting free beer out of it.

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,378 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense
The 'Canes are #1 (and 11) :cheers:

Posted Image

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Interests:" I love me some me" - Terrell Owens
  • Supports:RedBull New York

The 'Canes are #1 (and 11) :cheers:

That's fantastic. :lol:

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,000 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Long Live "The U"

----------------

Working out in the morning.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

chung'sblast

chung'sblast

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Long Live "The U"

Contrary to what the media would have you believe, there is only one "the U" in this country, and it ain't east of the Mississippi.
35th minute- Red Bulls fans back on the East Coast should know that the 50 Red Bulls fans are making more noise than the rest of the stadium right now.

"I can't believe you guys sing the whole game," -- DC security guard, who apparently isn't used to that from supporters...

USreject1186

USreject1186

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Supports:The Metro,US Natl,Ger,Hungary

Contrary to what the media would have you believe, there is only one "the U" in this country, and it IS east of the Mississippi.

Posted Image
Now that we are comparing U's. This one is better ;)
"With women, it's always one of two things. Either they won't sleep with you, and then there's really no need to ever call them again. Or they DO sleep with you... and then there's really no need to ever call them again." -Monty(Waiting)

As a wise man once said (theredmenace) "Drunk mouths speak sober minds. And apparently, drunk hands grope slightly less drunk asses."

Mike Petke on Julian de Guzman's tackle on Angel: "I just thought it was a combination of them being frustrated and an average player putting a horrible tackle on a good player. Uncalled for."

metro_tico

metro_tico

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,073 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

i wanna see someone bust out the macarena. it's been far too long since that's been in the limelight.

ESC soccer tournament this weekend..We can bust out the Macarena when we score...that's if we score any goals.. :blink:

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,779 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Free Ice Cream social in our building at 3:00 today.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users