117 replies to this topic

odsum25

odsum25

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
Processing times in a place like NY also just take longer. (This doesn't absolve the club from some seemingly strange decisions around Visas through the years). I'm not sure whether there is an office in Cincinnati, but, if there is, they're probably handling far fewer applications.

67% Class

67% Class

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Supports:NYRB

Coronel is in camp - he was interviewed briefly in a recent marketing segment

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,004 posts
  • Supports:Metro, RBNYII, RBNY U23s, USMNT
From pictures he will wear #13, Wikelman #19.
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

thoward18

thoward18

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Jus my take but I think it's pretty disrespectful that they're letting him wear the number of a club legend like Digao.

gas huffer

gas huffer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,052 posts
  • Supports:metroboludos

Jus my take but I think it's pretty disrespectful that they're letting him wear the number of a club legend like Digao.

makes me wanna POGO in anger

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,499 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, MUFC, NYRB, NYRB2

Im really curious about what this team is going to do with three #1. I would have to guess there is no way we end up in October with all three on this roster.

I stand by my statement that we'd have been better off just having Ryan and spending the probably 500k salary on a CB to partner Long with.

thoward18

thoward18

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts

Im really curious about what this team is going to do with three #1. I would have to guess there is no way we end up in October with all three on this roster.

I stand by my statement that we'd have been better off just having Ryan and spending the probably 500k salary on a CB to partner Long with.

I think Thelwewll and Struber don't care about the inconvenience right now. If Coronel is the team's goalkeeper for the next 3 years they'll have deemed it worth it. 

Bklynfootballer

Bklynfootballer

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA

I have the feeling Jensen's out first chance he gets. He's already essentially admitted that he regrets the move (wouldn't have come if he knew Covid would strike).

defendyourself

defendyourself

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,702 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

I have the feeling Jensen's out first chance he gets. He's already essentially admitted that he regrets the move (wouldn't have come if he knew Covid would strike).

i expect a material amount of exits in the summer if the transfer market stabilizes some, once foreign teams have more clarity on their budgets.  Once we know the losers of all of these preseason position battles which will help us settle in on our international slots, guys not in the MLS compliant roster will go for sure. 

Not to mention we probably have 4 or 5 CMs [Valot, Davis, Casseres, Yearwood, Diarra] that at this stage are here to play regularly and there arent enough slots for them.

67% Class

67% Class

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts
  • Supports:NYRB

i expect a material amount of exits in the summer if the transfer market stabilizes some, once foreign teams have more clarity on their budgets.  Once we know the losers of all of these preseason position battles which will help us settle in on our international slots, guys not in the MLS compliant roster will go for sure. 

Not to mention we probably have 4 or 5 CMs [Valot, Davis, Casseres, Yearwood, Diarra] that at this stage are here to play regularly and there arent enough slots for them.

I think add Long to that list and they'll bring in a couple CBs.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,413 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
Time to delete Salzburg from the thread title.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,657 posts

Time to delete Salzburg from the thread title.

Salzburg still owns his contract!

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,413 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Salzburg still owns his contract!

We have had loaners before.
Have they been referred to by their parent club?

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users