mouse feces.

RedBullsFC

RedBullsFC

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts
  • Supports:club: NYRB/////country: USA

Feeling good about our chances in Orlando after tonight's win ! I'll be there rooting our boys on !

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT
Fuck these posers

adam22

adam22

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,433 posts
  • Supports:Metro

We are METRO. Piss on you!

pushthepace

pushthepace

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

Red Bulls take early 2-0 lead before Larin scores two of his own to even it up as the Orlando crowd is thrilled to come away with a point with yet another late game comeback. That is, until, the ol' boy from Orlando and the new boy in NY, Collin comes in and scores on a header off a set piece in stoppage time. Red Bulls 3-2. 

Brian.MLS

Brian.MLS

RIP MetroStars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,475 posts
  • Supports:Metro/NYRBII

Red Bulls take early 2-0 lead before Larin scores two of his own to even it up as the Orlando crowd is thrilled to come away with a point with yet another late game comeback. That is, until, the ol' boy from Orlando and the new boy in NY, Collin comes in and scores on a header off a set piece in stoppage time. Red Bulls 3-2. 

This.
2013, 2015 & 2018 Supporters Shield Winners

@CurseofCaricola

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Kinda want to see Colin play and get away with a shitty tackle that should have been a card so the OC fanbase just goes nuclear. 

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts

Kinda want to see Colin play and get away with a shitty tackle that should have been a card so the OC fanbase just goes nuclear. 

Another DOGSO on Larin please.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Jeremy Thunder

Jeremy Thunder

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,217 posts
Goals are back on the menu
  __    __   ______Spirit_of_96 __ __     _____    
 /_/\  /\_\ /\_____\/\_______)\/_/\__/\  ) ___ (   
 ) ) \/ ( (( (_____/\(___  __\/) ) ) ) )/ /\_/\ \  
/_/ \  / \_\\ \__\    / / /   /_/ /_/_// /_/ (_\ \ 
\ \ \\// / // /__/_  ( ( (    \ \ \ \ \\ \ )_/ / / 
 )_) )( (_(( (_____\  \ \ \    )_) ) \ \\ \/_\/ /  
 \_\/  \/_/ \/_____/  /_/_/    \_\/ \_\/ )_____(   
                   Red Bull Out                                 

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
We need to get a result on the road.

McSoccer

McSoccer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,056 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal
Is it crazy to think Grella should play striker ahead of BWP when Veron is healthy? Feel like Mike is putting away his chances in the box while BWP is putting his into the keeper. Love BWP, but he's not clicking yet this season, despite last week's brace.

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,792 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal

Is it crazy to think Grella should play striker ahead of BWP when Veron is healthy? Feel like Mike is putting away his chances in the box while BWP is putting his into the keeper. Love BWP, but he's not clicking yet this season, despite last week's brace.

I think so.  Grella functions way better when he gets the ball in space (IMO).  As a center forward, he isn't going to get that space, and he isn't going to be as effective.

maxmini

maxmini

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Corinthians

I think so.  Grella functions way better when he gets the ball in space (IMO).  As a center forward, he isn't going to get that space, and he isn't going to be as effective.

I think it's time to put Veron up top, keep Grella there.  Sit BWP at this point.  Nine games is more than enough chance for him to get up to speed.  Otherwise put Veron in Grella's spot and Abang up top.  Empty bucket possibilities that way.

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

I think it's time to put Veron up top, keep Grella there.  Sit BWP at this point.  Nine games is more than enough chance for him to get up to speed.  Otherwise put Veron in Grella's spot and Abang up top.  Empty bucket possibilities that way.

Benching Grella after his performances in the last two games would be madness. Veron wasn't even in the 18 yesterday, so starting him would be premature in any case. He needs to get some minutes as a sub first.

Abang should've come on after we went up 3 yesterday. He needs minutes in order to become a realistic alternative for BWP.

McSoccer

McSoccer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,056 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

Really? I think Mike's way better in the box than he is outside it. Plus he has a striker's mentality - head down, go to goal. All his goals this year have been goals from inside the box. One a hustle goal and two he put away balls played into him inside the box, exactly what BWP has been able to do only once this year. Plus he's good at hold up play.

In the MF I think it's more important for a player to see openings for himself AND other players. Mike is not great at that - plays with his head down too much for me to be a great midfielder. But get him the ball in the box and he's good at finishing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users