ldandria

ldandria

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,574 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Hartford Athletic, USMNT

Will anything replace it?

Shame to see any supporters disenfranchised, but they 100% brought this on themselves and had ample, fair opportunity to avoid this outcome.   Can only hope we can quickly fill the void.

The FO is not worried. They sell out all the games anyway so banning a whole section is no problem.  :huh:

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,459 posts
  • Supports:Metro, River Styx, USA

The urinal line will move faster.

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

The FO is not worried. They sell out all the games anyway so banning a whole section is no problem.  :huh:

"Whole Section" is not even debatable. There were probably 30 strong, on a good day, in Section 133.

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

Uh that "whole section" usually only had like 30-40 of their members in it every game. The rest were people who couldn't get tickets in the other two sections. This is one of the reasons the FO had no problem kicking them out.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

the FO had no problem kicking them out.

Are they being kicked out of 133?
I only thought that they lost their perch, drum & banners.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

Are they being kicked out of 133?
I only thought that they lost their perch, drum & banners.

They aren't banning them all from the stadium but as a group GSU is clearly dead to the front office.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts

as a group GSU is clearly dead to the front office.

Not speaking for GSU as a group, only as a member, I can say that there was a better turnout at their holiday party than the ESC soirée, and I didn't speak with a single person who gave half an F about RBNY FO, or their sanctions.
Let's face it, the average GSU member has heard it from family, teachers, bosses, the police and any other authority figures for their entire lives, and have the same FU attitude towards RB that they do against any and everyone else. This move plays right into GSU's hands, as now the FO has nothing to hold over them, as a group.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

jj____

jj____

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 519 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, FFC

That GSU guy attacked one of my oldest friends from when I joined the ESC in 2001, and that was complete fucking bullshit. That's not a baseless accusation, I was standing 10 feet from the perch where the guy attacked him. I've had no problem with GSU guys but I'd be lying if I said a lot of things they did didn't bother me. Bottom line is they only have themselves to blame for the ban, and hopefully they realise that and ask for (and receive) one last chance.

Not specifically referncing the Hartford mascot situation when I said baseless but fans of this club spout off about a united south ward, yet a silly mascot sitting in the capo stand interrupts communication between groups. Think it would be a good thing for the south ward to sort of rally around this situation. If you dont care for the type of support GSU brings, thats fine but agreeing with a ban makes no sense if you appreciate supporter culture

Trumanaldo

Trumanaldo

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Supports:MetroBulls, Liverpool, NFFC, COBRA

Not speaking for GSU as a group, only as a member, I can say that there was a better turnout at their holiday party than the ESC soirée, and I didnt speak with a single person who gave half an F about RBNY FO, or their sanctions.
Lets face it, the average GSU member has heard it from family, teachers, bosses, the police and any other authority figures for their entire lives, and have the same FU attitude towards RB that they do against any and everyone else. This move plays right into GSUs hands, as now the FO has nothing to hold over them, as a group.

Except arena/stadium bans for individuals causing issues, using smoke, etc.

I'd rather die than live in a world where I can't kick your ass.

"Seattle fans talking trash on Justin TV but I have absolutely zero soccer knowledge to counter with" - Philadelphia Union Fan.

http://redbullrant.wordpress.com

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts

Except arena/stadium bans for individuals causing issues, using smoke, etc.

That has always been the case.

ThomasTrain

ThomasTrain

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Supports:Man United, Parma

LOL Fuck GSU. GS Ultras ole ole ole hahah. Bunch of  adults acting like five year olds. It's never their fault lol.

Upstate Supporter

Upstate Supporter

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

Ban all the groups and start fresh, this rift is tiring.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts

Ban all the groups and start fresh, this rift is tiring.

Why not start your own SG & supplant the 3 existing groups? With your organizational and leadership skills, that should take no time.

soccerfreak9210

soccerfreak9210

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Roma, Nats

I don't know too much of the behind the scenes, but has there been a statement at all from ESC and Viking? Not renewing my ESC membership until I get some more info here...This shit could happen to any group.

CurbYourNewUrbanism

CurbYourNewUrbanism

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Arsenal

Viking Army did release a statement:

DSvR_X3V4AAhXEB.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users