170 replies to this topic

Olesh

Olesh

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars Black

Looks like Zeiko signed with MLS pre-draft, so he can theoretically be added to the roster.

Theoretically being the operative word. Dan Metzger also signed with MLS pre-draft in 2015, but didn't make the opening day roster, so it's no guarantee of job security.

magicmoron

magicmoron

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,315 posts
  • Supports:RBNY/Metro, US Nats
I really like Zeiko Lewis. He's got a lot of fire. On Seeing Red he was describing Bermuda and said it was a small island "like a town to you guys, a little insignificant town, but it's the whole world to me."

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

I really like Zeiko Lewis. He's got a lot of fire. On Seeing Red he was describing Bermuda and said it was a small island "like a town to you guys, a little insignificant town, but it's the whole world to me."

I follow the NFL draft like a mental patient year after year and I'm a big believer that the kids who have the extreme internal motivation are very often the ones who improve and make it work at the next level.  It's one of those things that's hard to measure outside of being around the person over a period of time.  Everything I've read and seen Zeiko say makes it seem like he's really motivated.

Athletically he's great.  Extremely quick, stout too.  Built low to the ground and tougher to push off the ball than his height would indicate.  Gotta see more to know how he is with vision, decision making and skill on the ball.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Zeiko Lewis is playing for Iceland's FH in Europa League (qualifying):

https://www.uefa.com...tics/index.html

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

The high school I used to teach/dorm parent at had a ton of Bermudian soccer prospects. I recognize half the surnames on the national team. 

I guess it's very crime ridden in the poorer areas. 

"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Guess he couldn't prove all of the teams that passed on him wrong...

*ducks

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users