• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 haggis

haggis

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,438 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Cheebs, Kebabs, Curry Sauce, all things Axl Huckleberry and my anxiety-ridden beagle, and my wife who is my life (not necessarily in that order)<br /><br />But, he's a good beagle!
  • Supports:Galaxy, Rangers, and Good Beer!

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:37 PM

Tony Kornheiser quit his job as an announcer on "Monday Night Football."

The guy was useless in the booth. I would hit the mute button every time he started to ramble on about something other than football (which was 90% of the time).

I didn't like Tony or Dennis Miller in the booth. Both of them were a failed experiment.
Judas: "We welcomed you with open arms, but will be seeing you off with the 2 finger salute!"

BMAB: Drunkenese for By Me Another Beer!
"For fear that one drink will be lonesome, take another to keep it company, and another to keep the peace between them." -Anonymous

Hey, Kool Aid!

For the love of beer, it was a pretzel!

#2 cesar

cesar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,146 posts
  • Supports:Women

Posted 19 May 2009 - 06:14 PM

i actually do not like any of those ESPN idiots doing the MNF game. Tirico is shit. i would rather hit the mute button than listen to any of those 3 douches. Chucky is shit too. he was interviewed yesterday and he couldnt spit out a complete sentence. fuck him. Im glad he got fired from Tampa. The SB he won should have been given to Dungy.

#3 haggis

haggis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,438 posts
  • Interests:Beer, Cheebs, Kebabs, Curry Sauce, all things Axl Huckleberry and my anxiety-ridden beagle, and my wife who is my life (not necessarily in that order)<br /><br />But, he's a good beagle!
  • Supports:Galaxy, Rangers, and Good Beer!

Posted 22 May 2009 - 10:56 AM

i actually do not like any of those ESPN idiots doing the MNF game. Tirico is shit. i would rather hit the mute button than listen to any of those 3 douches. Chucky is shit too. he was interviewed yesterday and he couldnt spit out a complete sentence. fuck him. Im glad he got fired from Tampa. The SB he won should have been given to Dungy.

I would also hit the mute button. Then, turn the radio on to listen to the radio broadcast.
Judas: "We welcomed you with open arms, but will be seeing you off with the 2 finger salute!"

BMAB: Drunkenese for By Me Another Beer!
"For fear that one drink will be lonesome, take another to keep it company, and another to keep the peace between them." -Anonymous

Hey, Kool Aid!

For the love of beer, it was a pretzel!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users