3 replies to this topic

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

Apoologies if this is not the format for this question.

I'm planning on traveling to Orlando for the game on July 18 and I wanted to check in and see if anyone else was planning on making the trip. I know it's a little early, but would be swell to sit together. I called Orlando, away section is the back of 103

RedBullsFC

RedBullsFC

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts
  • Supports:club: NYRB/////country: USA

Apoologies if this is not the format for this question.

I'm planning on traveling to Orlando for the game on July 18 and I wanted to check in and see if anyone else was planning on making the trip. I know it's a little early, but would be swell to sit together. I called Orlando, away section is the back of 103

I'm looking into making the trip as well I need to finalize a couple of things but I should now by the end of this month. I'm already looking at flights , cheapest I've seen is $351 round trip jetblue.

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.
orlando rep said 103 was away section, but looks like almost all the seats are taken, I just grabbed 6 of the last 8 in the section.

Metrohooligan101

Metrohooligan101

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Supports:METRO! USMNT

Metro fan here since 96. Currently living in Orlando, if anybody needs any info, suggestions, meet up areas, etc. Let me know on twitter @metrohooligan Been living in this town since 2003.

As long as im breathing....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users