Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Basically, should be the same lineup, with exception to right back. Who starts? Lade or Kutler? 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
At least there are fireworks after the game. Too pissed off about the open cup to give a fuck otherwise right now.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

We haven't been playing well for a while now but that's sports... Always going to be those streaks. 

Hopefully we are able to turn it around soon.

Starting to get our best team back together with the exception of Murillo so hopefully that starts to help.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts

Starting to get our best team back together with the exception of Murillo so hopefully that starts to help.

Who do you prefer at right back since Murillo's gone?

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Who do you prefer at right back since Murillo's gone?

Almost feel sad saying it but Kutler.  I like Lade but he hasn't been particularly good.  Kutler isn't perfect defensively but at least you know you're going to get someone good with the ball. 

Anyway, can't wait to go to this game.  FIrst game in a while since the little one was born. Won't be stuck when MSG decides to zoom in on guys during important moments.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts

agreed. i think being given substantial PT vs PHI in an USOC game was a bad idea.

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Almost feel sad saying it but Kutler.  I like Lade but he hasn't been particularly good.  Kutler isn't perfect defensively but at least you know you're going to get someone good with the ball.

Were approaching mid season coming off a terribly disappointing loss and I think its time to make some tough decisions. For me its officially game over for Collin, Lade and Rivas.

Collin: Escobar looked good in his limited minutes early this year. Ndam is just as error prone but has more room for growth.

Lade...this is tough for me because Ive been a huge fan of his but I think in an emergency Id rather see Kutler or ever Muyl in that spot. Cant put my finger on why, but Lade just hasnt looked like his old self this season. Could be the injuries piling up.

Rivas: Should speak for itself. Id rather see ANYONE from the USL squad over him at this point.

cryforburke

cryforburke

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 445 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

Were approaching mid season coming off a terribly disappointing loss and I think its time to make some tough decisions. For me its officially game over for Collin, Lade and Rivas.

Collin: Escobar looked good in his limited minutes early this year. Ndam is just as error prone but has more room for growth.

Lade...this is tough for me because Ive been a huge fan of his but I think in an emergency Id rather see Kutler or ever Muyl in that spot. Cant put my finger on why, but Lade just hasnt looked like his old self this season. Could be the injuries piling up.

Rivas: Should speak for itself. Id rather see ANYONE from the USL squad over him at this point.

Ugh...i was sitting right behind Rivas' girlfriend or wife or something at the Open Cup game.  I didn't realize it and I started talking shit until some guy behind me clued me in.....certainly felt like an ass, but the guy was playing like garbage and looked fat af. 

guanaco20

guanaco20

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts
  • Supports:NY RedBulls

Ugh...i was sitting right behind Rivas' girlfriend or wife or something at the Open Cup game.  I didn't realize it and I started talking shit until some guy behind me clued me in.....certainly felt like an ass, but the guy was playing like garbage and looked fat af. 

Good....hopefully you were talking in Spanish so she can rely the message back to Rivas so he gets his ass in shape to contribute. 

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah
Let's win baby.... Attack, Press go forward and play smart
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

Hoping this one resembles Dallas' last trip to RBA in 2016. 4-0 Metro boys. 

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts

one of the bests defenses in MLS is FCD's. i expect a low scoring game, if any goals are scored at all. 

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

one of the bests defenses in MLS is FCD's. i expect a low scoring game, if any goals are scored at all. 

Tied with SKC for fewest goals allowed (14) and tied for 4th best goal differential (+10). 

beefyT

beefyT

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
  • Supports:Taco Tuesday

game will be postponed with thunderstorms, correct?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users