20 replies to this topic

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

In other news we lost our interim head athletic trainer to Inter Miami.  So now a month before preseason we have job ads up for a new head athletic trainer lol.  This club.

https://sportcareers...ils.php?id=4120

regulator

regulator

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

In other news we lost our interim head athletic trainer to Inter Miami.  So now a month before preseason we have job ads up for a new head athletic trainer lol.  This club.

https://sportcareers...ils.php?id=4120

How should this club have handled its trainer making a personal decision to join a new team? Chained him to the gym door lol? This forum.

defendyourself

defendyourself

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,143 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Arsenal

How should this club have handled its trainer making a personal decision to join a new team? Chained him to the gym door lol? This forum.

no i dont care that the trainer left.  Its more than Denis has something else distracting him in January.  Just emphasizing we have a lot of stuff to do this month.  

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

LOL

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

RB-NJ

RB-NJ

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Totally right. This forum will complain about anything. Team has made the playoffs 10 years in a row, including every year they have been owned by RB except 1. And people on here wishing someone else owned the club. People legit arguing MLS should come in and take the ownership from RB... one of the most successful ownership groups in MLS history. People complaining Hamlett has no idea what he's doing, then beginning for the team to resign Sims, the guy he brought in last year. 

I'm not happy with last season, and I'm frustrated at the lack of signings so far but the season is also 2 months away and the club is being linked to a bunch of guys now. Complain all you want in March, crying about a trainer absolutely no one on here knows about in Jan... yikes.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

He was INTERIM.    He should have had a permanent replacement in place by now. 

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Complain all you want in March

Without any pre-season training?

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

RB-NJ

RB-NJ

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Without any pre-season training?

You're right, how will the team handle pre-season training with only 9 coaches on staff and a month to hire another trainer? #ARMASOUT

RB-NJ

RB-NJ

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

ATL just posted a job for Goalkeeper coach. Probably won't train any of their keepers this pre-season!

https://ambgroup.wd1...-Coach_R0009665

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

They took their time with the 3 scouts and the head of analytics, par for the course. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

My buddy (used to come to a bunch of games with me and my friends) who is an athletic trainer for the Houston Texans, is going to apply. I sent him the link. He's looking to come back closer to home and such. How do MLS trainers get paid? Anyone have an idea?

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,418 posts
  • Supports:Metro

My buddy (used to come to a bunch of games with me and my friends) who is an athletic trainer for the Houston Texans, is going to apply. I sent him the link. He's looking to come back closer to home and such. How do MLS trainers get paid? Anyone have an idea?

Game day food vouchers?

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

How do MLS trainers get paid?

Did you mean How Much?
Consider that RB is a low-budget operation.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Metrosuccess

Metrosuccess

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,084 posts
  • Interests:Soccer, football, hockey, basketball, baseball
  • Supports:Red Bulls
Was only getting min8mum wage with us.....

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

good for him and good luck!

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users