247 replies to this topic

elf

elf

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars
i told folks at the beginning of the season that RBNy has the best offense. they got to continue to pound the ball in the net.

Rob Money

Rob Money

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

plus FIREWORKS!

Free posters, fireworks, and we're playing against the current leaders of the West. what else can we ask for?

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO
Yeah, SJ was down, then they scored 3 impressive goals. Should be a big game, goal wise.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
If this team plays like they did in the first half they can stomp on anyone in the league.

The question is will they.
"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

gears

gears

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts

Yeah, SJ was down, then they scored 3 impressive goals. Should be a big game, goal wise.

Love the goal by Gordan, but on Wondo's goals there was a lot of shitty defending by Vancouver. How the hell do you leave a Golden Boot winner unmarked on a set piece? Remarkable.

Still, San Jose will exploit Holgersson and it should be an exciting game.

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
Maybe Backe will pair Keel with Conde but the way he was yelling at him.. who knows.

alberchico

alberchico

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • Interests:soccer, aviation
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, Real Madrid

Free posters, fireworks, and we're playing against the current leaders of the West. what else can we ask for?

Dumb question but are you allowed to bring a small camcorder into the stadium to film the fireworks ?

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund
  • Supports:MetroStars
I predict a fest de golasos... 3-2 Metros.

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Yea... this one should have some goals. No prediction on the result, but I'd say over whatever the oddsmakers have the total listed at (probably 2.5 goals).

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

MetroCab

MetroCab

Brilliant!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,575 posts

Love the goal by Gordan, but on Wondo's goals there was a lot of shitty defending by Vancouver. How the hell do you leave a Golden Boot winner unmarked on a set piece? Remarkable.

Well let's be honest...you'll probably see that happening in this game.

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts
They should be terrified of us. Not the other way around. Theyre facing 2 of the best strikers in mls right now

3-1

Hulk Holgerssom will keep it real and be responsible for the lone sj goal

5 year plan

Super Metro

Super Metro

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,035 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars 4Ever, USA National Team

Yup they just scored 3 goals in about 20 minutes. This will be a tough team to beat.

May I add, they did this to the best defense in the league. We should watch out!
This will be a good game; we should be able to score 2 on them; the question is how many will they score on us?
Metro/Red Bull
4 Ever

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
Just so you guys are aware, there will be a NYR playoff game saturday at 7 on MSG, so this game will be bumped to another channel in all likelihood.

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO

Just so you guys are aware, there will be a NYR playoff game saturday at 7 on MSG, so this game will be bumped to another channel in all likelihood.

Thanks but most of us will be at the game, either game.

I want an ass whooping both on and off the field, 1906 Ultras I hope you show up.

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

HarlemKnight

HarlemKnight

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, US National Team

Dumb question but are you allowed to bring a small camcorder into the stadium to film the fireworks ?

Yep. Been bringing mine since the place opened. As long it isn't the "professional kind". You should be able to get it in without incident.

In aliquo puncto, vos have ut decernere si vos es a fan verum Morbi fan ut vere aut vult Morbi ludis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users