Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO
hope Ballack asks for $7 million. That way RBNY can say "No thanks"

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

simont

simont

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,113 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls USMNT Tottenham Hotspur
No thank you this would be Claudio Reyna part 2. A DP that is never fit. i dont mind the big name players comeing as long as they are fit this guy has not been fit for a long time now. if we are looking for a big name CM lets try and go after some one who is fit.

vonlages

vonlages

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
  • Supports:WerderBremen RedBulls
to be honest I think either Ballack or Ireland will be a good addition to the team.

Ballack doesn't play 'girly ball' and will get Henry and Luke the ball more often then not. He is also big so he's a strong presence in both boxes. Plus or minus depending on how you see it but Ballack will get into anyone's face who doesn't pull there weight. (RM??) The down side, i don't think he has more than an year or two tops at any sort of pro level.

Ireland can be amazing if he regains his form from just a few years ago. The huge upside is that we could hve him for a number of years (4+) which is just mind blowing. Either way he's another CM that can feed Henry, Luke, Cooper & JA.

A few have said this before - we can be impressive in the offence if we get a decent #10. Just anyone that can keep TH from pulling so far back.
"They're more fun to agitate than Philly fans, and that's saying alot, because those fools are like human cartoons." - Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

MetroPolishFirm

MetroPolishFirm

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,237 posts
  • Supports:METRO, RAKÓW Częstochowa
He will not play a game for RB ,bc I will brake his leg on first practice....I hate this guy more than Klose and that a lot

hackmeister

hackmeister

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, linux, hunting, drinking beer
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls
Overpriced old guy. 4 years too late. Next.

Roofles

Roofles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 668 posts
  • Interests:belligerent love that Red Bulls fans threw his way, in that particularly entitled, disrespectful, yet somehow fiercely loyal manner New York sports fans specialize in.
Yeah, I'm going with this being for RB Salzburg or Leipzig; not us.

Jgrad313

Jgrad313

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
Dear God yes please. Huge Ballack fan, and Germany fan in general. Still pissed about last season when they made us think we were about to sign Frings when it turned out to just be that PR stunt with the F1 racer.

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Dear God yes please. Huge Ballack fan, and Germany fan in general. Still pissed about last season when they made us think we were about to sign Frings when it turned out to just be that PR stunt with the F1 racer.

Ballack would be terrible. We don't need Marquez -1.0.

vonlages

vonlages

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts
Understanding the whole age thing..

Curoius how you compair ballack and marquez?
"They're more fun to agitate than Philly fans, and that's saying alot, because those fools are like human cartoons." - Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

Rob Money

Rob Money

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts

He will not play a game for RB ,bc I will brake his leg on first practice....I hate this guy more than Klose and that a lot

:cheers:

MetroTard

MetroTard

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,233 posts
  • Supports:Eric D

They're both cunts, for starters.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts

Do you hate Ballack more than Szetela?

:D

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

Did I Do That?

Did I Do That?

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,747 posts

Understanding the whole age thing..

Correct me if I'm wrong (like I have to invite people to do it), but my comparison comes from that both will be brought in based on their ball skills, passing, etc. However, it takes more than a couple of quick cuts and nice passes to be a productive MLS player. Our season is a long, sometimes on turf, cross-country (although less so this season) grind in wide ranging temperatures. You can't come here expecting to retire or take it easy or, in Marquez's case, save yourself for the national team.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
My boss is from Munich and is a Bayern fan since childhood. Everytime anyone says Ballack's name here at work, he curses for an hour.

And THEN he gets angry.

vonlages

vonlages

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts

Correct me if I'm wrong (like I have to invite people to do it), but my comparison comes from that both will be brought in based on their ball skills, passing, etc. However, it takes more than a couple of quick cuts and nice passes to be a productive MLS player. Our season is a long, sometimes on turf, cross-country (although less so this season) grind in wide ranging temperatures. You can't come here expecting to retire or take it easy or, in Marquez's case, save yourself for the national team.

Thx :cheers:

No doubt at 35 that he looking for an easier liga to retire at. But like it or not that's what mls is for now The sooner we get players like Ireland the more the retirement players will look to go else where.
That said ballack and Marquez are two different mentalities. Ballack won't be a pussy on the field

My gut feeling. His agent is shopping to see who pays the most and mls can't compete with Asia and the Arab ligas. I'd bet well see him and many others head there instead

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users