1199 replies to this topic

magicmoron

magicmoron

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,437 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, US, Russia

Bobby Warsaw said that Jozy shouldn't have been red carded because it was a nationally televised game. MLS FOLKS.

Pundits always say that an early red card in a marquee matchup ruins the game.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,996 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Bobby Warsaw said that Jozy shouldn't have been red carded because it was a nationally televised game.

Mikey was telling the ref: Its the first half.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,284 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Bobby Warsaw said that Jozy shouldn't have been red carded because it was a nationally televised game. MLS FOLKS.

Just now saw this post after posting this in another thread. Remember this comment when MLS refuses to suspend a marketable star in the playoffs again.
Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,650 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

Saw on twitter Viera is trying to bring Jesus Medina to Nice. 

rzrhtr

rzrhtr

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

So NYCFC still sucks...

alberchico

alberchico

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:soccer, aviation
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, Real Madrid

https://www.hudsonri...um-focus-groups

I wonder if they're close to finalizing a stadium site or this is just a ploy to get their STH's excited about the future and to continue supporting the team.

IN MARSCH WE TRUST.......

ivo

ivo

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

I wonder if they're close to finalizing a stadium site or this is just a ploy to get their STH's excited about the future and to continue supporting the team.

I'd guess no. If they were close, something would've leaked.

ianuaditis

ianuaditis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Everton

Westchester County FC baby!

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Newcastle, Palermo
The Yankees advanced out of the Wild Card and into the ALDS, keeping alive the possibility of NYCFC having to relocate their final league game and their Knockout Round playoff game. They face Philly at home on 10/28 in the regular season finale, with the Knockout Round to be played on either 10/31 or 11/1. World Series potential games 6 and 7 are scheduled for 10/30 and 10/31, which would be played at Yankee Stadium, should the Yankees advance and the series go that long. Would love to see this happen, for multiple reasons.

ianuaditis

ianuaditis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Everton

The Yankees advanced out of the Wild Card and into the ALDS, keeping alive the possibility of NYCFC having to relocate their final league game and their Knockout Round playoff game. They face Philly at home on 10/28 in the regular season finale, with the Knockout Round to be played on either 10/31 or 11/1. World Series potential games 6 and 7 are scheduled for 10/30 and 10/31, which would be played at Yankee Stadium, should the Yankees advance and the series go that long. Would love to see this happen, for multiple reasons.

They would probably just play it at the Mets stadium, IIRC that time they had to play in Hartford it was because the Mets were also home, or their stadium was otherwise booked.

I'm all for boy city having to suffer the embarrassment of relocating a home playoff game, but not if it means seeing the Skanks in another World Series.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,319 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

28th ring for the LOLZ and the anguish City fans have to deal with. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, and Glenn Stampiglia

"Team That I Dream Of" and "Faithful To The Colors" 

rzrhtr

rzrhtr

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

Whatever it is, it's a colossal waste of money.

NYCFC fans want a stadium in the five boroughs, near the subway, with 25,000 to 30,000 seats and want perks for buying season tickets? They had to hire someone to figure that out?

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,170 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Whatever it is, it's a colossal waste of money.

NYCFC fans want a stadium in the five boroughs, near the subway, with 25,000 to 30,000 seats and want perks for buying season tickets? They had to hire someone to figure that out?

Well you can rule Staten Island out immediately. There are no subways that connects the rest of the city and it would never get approved there anyway because they shot down the NASCAR track that would have only caused major traffic 1 weekend of the year. Their infrastructure can't handle a large stadium.

I really just see it happening anywhere in the other 4 stadiums either. I really think it's going to be next to Citi field or nothing.

That Pioneer club stuff is basically a PSL.

ig101

ig101

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,471 posts
  • Supports:Metro

https://yankees161.wordpress.com/

General Robles

General Robles

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Newcastle, Palermo

https://yankees161.wordpress.com/

4 years and counting and they still can't figure out how to get this scum out of their supporters sections. Unreal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users