4 replies to this topic

NickyG

NickyG

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Supports:1996 NEW YORK

I didn't renew after the 2013 season, and I haven't looked back since...

But to each their own, I guess.

Ummmmm.... Sooooooo? Is that some badge of honor? Some "I'm better than thou" sentiment?

Who cares that you didn't look back. Obviously you're still looking if you are on this board and reading season ticket topics..
“You can change your wife, your politics, your religion, but never, never can you change your favorite football team.” – Eric Cantona

Par

Par

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 964 posts
  • Supports:NY Soccer!!!

Ummmmm.... Sooooooo? Is that some badge of honor? Some "I'm better than thou" sentiment?

Who cares that you didn't look back. Obviously you're still looking if you are on this board and reading season ticket topics..

Though guy, def ultra material.

He is an example of the additional fans RB has alienated, but I guess it has to be explained slowly for some people.

Good to see the increase, sucks that RB isn't maximising it's potential with marketing/reaching out to disgruntled fans
Metrostars/Red Bulls/whatever comes next till i die..........

NickyG

NickyG

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • Supports:1996 NEW YORK

Though guy, def ultra material.

He is an example of the additional fans RB has alienated, but I guess it has to be explained slowly for some people.

Good to see the increase, sucks that RB isn't maximising it's potential with marketing/reaching out to disgruntled fans

I'm guessing you meant to say "TOUGH" guy.
I don't know how my comment was tough in any way? Also what does that have to do with "ultra material" WTF?? Haha
I was just commenting on how certain folk have the need to brag about how they didn't renew their season tickets. Who cares. If they need validation for their decision, go find it somewhere else.
So tough.
“You can change your wife, your politics, your religion, but never, never can you change your favorite football team.” – Eric Cantona

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,302 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Fact remains, actual crowds in RBA are running 50% of capacity, IMO.  The upper deck is sparse.

How many fans have RB lost since the takeover, for a variety of reasons?

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

Not bragging about anything. 

You don't like what's left in a discussion thread, you can just read it, and keep it moving..  

But you're used to stirring up shit. 

All good. 

It's people like you why I wish this team fucking folds and sells.. 

And yeah, I obviously haven't "moved on" from the team you moron, because I never said I did. I said I never looked back about not renewing my tickets. Doesn't mean I still don't support the team I have been since I was 5 in 96. Here before you, here after you. 

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users