• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#1 Armani

Armani

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
  • Interests:long walks on the beach and sitting under the stars o ya and chasing cbus fans out of parking lots.
  • Supports:Chicago fire

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:14 PM

Last night Stephen and I went to the bar down the street from my college. It is very loose on carding. Stephen got in on my roommate Bulgrain ID that said he was 6.2 and about 180. I think? eather way they dont care so every one from my college goes there every thursday. so we have a good time and we drank a little to much but were still doing alright. st we were leaving the bar we found this crazy chair and in some sort of im going to throw this chair at you move i broke it. then we walked home......well got helped home by some friends and got to my apartment. so i fall asleep really quickly then go check on him later and he is still doing alright and its like 4 so i go to bed.I am woken up by my RD the dean of the appartment if you will, and he is say hey you know this guy pointing at stephen and i say ya he is my friend and he goes. What was he doing in those other girls apartment. and i say i have no idea i was asleep. Sometime between 4 and 8 stephen steped out to take a piss and walked back into the wrong stair well and into the wrong apartment and passed out on these girls floor and when they found him they flipped out. my Rd talked with me latter and i got in some trouble but nothing crazy.

#2 Nowak4o7

Nowak4o7

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 910 posts
  • Supports:Ben Burton

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:22 PM

Hahaha, Good story. Im also known to pass out in lawns, door steps, bathtubs. and The occasional on the toilet taking a poop when im drunk.

:cheers:

#3 Tammy

Tammy

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:37 PM

The occasional on the toilet taking a poop when im drunk.

Thanks for sharing. At least we'll know who's hogging the bus lavatory now. (that is if you're on the bus) :D

#4 Nowak4o7

Nowak4o7

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 910 posts
  • Supports:Ben Burton

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:43 PM

Thanks for sharing. At least we'll know who's hogging the bus lavatory now. (that is if you're on the bus) :D

Haha, That was a One time thing. And nope I wont be making this weekends game <_<

#5 John jr

John jr

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 994 posts
  • Interests:Women, fine sausage, Beer
  • Supports:THE FIRE

Posted 08 September 2006 - 03:50 PM

Its what we do. WB05 bitches!

#6 Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 05:36 PM

It would have been a better story if the girls didn't freak out... :cool:

#7 irish_steve

irish_steve

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,891 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:38 PM

I woke up with no pants on and i put 1 of the girls pairs of jeans on that i found in their room. Once i got back to pats i gave the RA back the jeans and told him to give them back to the girl and then i passed out again and woke up just in time to go to class. Good times!

#8 *L97KID*

*L97KID*

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Girls, Fire, Poker
  • Supports:Chicago Fire/Tottenham Hotspur

Posted 08 September 2006 - 08:40 PM

I woke up with no pants on and i put 1 of the girls pairs of jeans on that i found in their room. Once i got back to pats i gave the RA back the jeans and told him to give them back to the girl and then i passed out again and woke up just in time to go to class. Good times!

Damn Irish

#9 Armani

Armani

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,590 posts
  • Interests:long walks on the beach and sitting under the stars o ya and chasing cbus fans out of parking lots.
  • Supports:Chicago fire

Posted 08 September 2006 - 09:09 PM

so i look at my RA holding this girls pants that stephen had on and he gives me the look of are you Fucking serious. and i just go i dont know man i was asleep.

#10 gofire2001

gofire2001

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,002 posts
  • Supports:Chicago, Leeds

Posted 08 September 2006 - 10:32 PM

Just you wait till tommorow. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :pint:

#11 Tammy

Tammy

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 942 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 10:52 PM

So what were you & Pat doing that made you lose your pants & run to some girls for safety? ;)

:cheers: 500TH POST. I am now on the first team. I am petitioning for a new level - the "Linda Block" level.

Man I need to go to sleep.

#12 Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 08 September 2006 - 11:36 PM

Tammy, your post count doesn't matter one whit...
You're the Section8 Matriarch...or DenMother, however you please... :pint:

#13 Midway

Midway

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 55 posts
  • Supports:Tottenham Hotspur

Posted 09 September 2006 - 03:40 AM

Ah, so Steve pulled the old... "I was drunk and walked into the wrong apartment" trick.

Nice one Steve! :cheers:

#14 kebzach

kebzach

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,268 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 10:36 AM

So how are your classes going, boys? :)

#15 WB05 Brandon

WB05 Brandon

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,753 posts
  • Supports:chicago fire

Posted 11 September 2006 - 03:02 AM

those are always awesome nights, my roommate last st. patty's got blitzed, went home with some girl (he had no idea what he was doing) apparantly began putting it to the girl in her bed while not having any clue what he was doing. realized what was going on mid thrust, pulled out, and ran away with the girl freaking out.

he got about a block down the road then passed out on someones steps over on the battery (a really swanky area in downtown charleston about 5 minutes from our apartment) they woke him up and ran him off. he was wearing nothing but jeans.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users