fredo9

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,320 posts
  • Interests:The Beautiful Game & Ugly Tales
  • Supports:GALAXY!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

New, unworn WC2012 Landon Donovan XL jersey WITH TAGS ATTACHED for sale. It was given to me as a gift... but I already owned an identical one to it.

I could do that damn eBay route, but I'm lazy. $25 to any LARSer. It'll make an EXCELLENT Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanza... or just a plain Thursday gift.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I want it.
"That's life." -Bruce Arena

"There's no easy games in The MLS." -Robbie Keane

See You Later, My Friend!

#167 prrnrngr2.0

prrnrngr2.0

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 61 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:30 AM

2007 Replica, Size Medium(this is an SEC conference Medium...it's huge....like a large in regular t shirt sizing easily), Away, Cobi Jones Jersey. It is #13 with the MLS numbers and letter. I don't really want to sell it. I just want some LARS schwag that fits me. Hook me up with a size medium shirt since I live in the great white north now and didn't even want to try and find merchandise at the picnication at mls cup. You mail me the shirt(s) and I mail you the jersey. Unless you want to greet me at LAX the next time I come back to LA.

Posted Image
BIGGER. STRONGER. FASTER.

#168 stopper

stopper

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,887 posts
  • Interests:Besides soccer? Golf, Asian girls, grilling, swilling good beer, petite syrah
  • Supports:Galaxy, USA. Xolos

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

0121131107_zpsf1b9edb6.jpg
Selling this on craigslist. Wife wants $100 but I'm sure we can settle on a good price. Used, but not to much. Comfy. We just don't have room for it. If I could make my garage a man cave, it would be perfect.

In Cucamonga.

EDIT:  Make an offer!

#169 stopper

stopper

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,887 posts
  • Interests:Besides soccer? Golf, Asian girls, grilling, swilling good beer, petite syrah

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

Anyone know anyone selling a used car?  Binh is in the market for something.  Mostly for his local San Luis Obispo needs and weekly drives to referee in Santa Maria and occasional trips home to the IE.  PM me.

#170 stopper

stopper

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,887 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 11:17 PM

Bought the wrong sized Sambas.  Barely used from Ebay seller--can't see any wear on soles and no marks on shoes at all.  Size 12, black.  $35 or best offer.  First one gets it.  PM

#171 stopper

stopper

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,887 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:32 PM

Still selling the chair and the Sambas.  Still looking for a car for Binh.

#172 Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,457 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

I've got a 2008 away jersey is toddlers size 2T  It's in perfect shape.  I'll give it to whoever is interested if you can pay $6 shipping since I live in Colorado.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users