Posted Image

adiamas

adiamas

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

No one in their right mind would or should ever think doing anything with the official FO events is cool. Hope you learned your fucking lesson. At least the only people inconvenienced were the shit holes that bought season tickets this year instead of standing in solidarity against Heck with their brothers and sisters.

:)+

I'm seriously baffled that there was anyone in the world foolish enough to give a shit stain like you a keyboard, let alone access to the internet.

To each their own I guess.

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro
The feed at Legends was off too...

Both Legends and the FO Event at the stadium utilize Direct TV. Correlation? I think so.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

Dear irishapple21,

Let me begin by apologizing for the satellite TV problems caused by heavy winds at the top of Red Bull Arena.

We appreciate your passionate support as well as the time and effort you devoted on this Sunday to come and watch the team's 2012 Season Opener with us.

In an attempt to make up for this unfortunate experience, I would like to offer you two complimentary tickets to the March 31st match at Red Bull Arena for your friends and family, as well as access to an exclusive post game Q&A session with our Captain Thierry Henry after the home opener on March 25th. More details to follow.

On behalf of our organization, please accept my sincere apology and rest assured that we are committed to delivering the best customer service possible.

Kind regards,

Chris Heck
President, Business Operations
New York Red Bulls

I wonder if he offers only two tickets because he is cheap or if he knows you're gonna have a hard time giving them away.

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos

:)+

I'm seriously baffled that there was anyone in the world foolish enough to give a shit stain like you a keyboard, let alone access to the internet.

To each their own I guess.

Truth hurts your feelings apparently. You run with Heck, you get what you deserve.
RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts

Okay, let's see, free food, open bar (mind you, they could've just gave everyone bread, water and told us to "go fuck off" with a smile), met up with fellow STH's that I haven't seen since the playoffs, and as a bonus, thanks to miscue with an DirecTV antennae dish, scored some free tickets to a game on 30th for the family. Sorry, O-Sack, but this was a win for me and for those that came.

They elected to buy season tickets under Heck's new policies and got rewarded with a season opening party at RBA and they fucked it all up. I call that poetic justice. Big deal you got free drinks, and some shitty food. IS that all it takes to buy your approval for being screwed over?

In addition, I understand your bitterness toward "The Brand", and everything that represents. But to sit in front of a keyboard and cowardly call fellow fans “shit holes” because they did not follow your agenda was just fucking infantile and out of line. Really man, let it go. We all know the team is not what and where it should be, we get that point. But, as I mentioned before, unless you have enough money (or the balls) to go build yourself a team from scratch like the cool kids in Salzburg did, then I suggest you curb the negativity or seek some professional help.

Me hating the "brand" has nothing to do with my disapproval of Heck and his policies. Fans that elected to take the price hikes and allowed to be removed from the seats they earned in service or those fans that enable it deserve nothing but the shit this FO throws on them. Getting a great "STH perk" that blows up in their face makes me laugh. Don't like it, too bad.

You don't have to buy me a beer, i can afford my own. Thanks.

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts

How many comrades joined your protest?

Judging by the poor season ticket sales numbers this year I would say more than a significant amount. I can't wait to see this asshole fail.

RiverEnergyDrink

RiverEnergyDrink

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
the food was good and it was essentially a free open bar. granted this was probably covered in our season ticket fees, it was still a good time.

HarlemKnight

HarlemKnight

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, US National Team

They elected to buy season tickets under Heck's new policies and got rewarded with a season opening party at RBA and they fucked it all up. I call that poetic justice. Big deal you got free drinks, and some shitty food. IS that all it takes to buy your approval for being screwed over?

Me hating the "brand" has nothing to do with my disapproval of Heck and his policies. Fans that elected to take the price hikes and allowed to be removed from the seats they earned in service or those fans that enable it deserve nothing but the shit this FO throws on them. Getting a great "STH perk" that blows up in their face makes me laugh. Don't like it, too bad.

Fine. Don't say I didn't offered. By the way, my season tickets was spared the increase this season, in fact, my ticket was roughly $60.00 cheaper based on my seat location, so not all of us got screwed over.

As for the fucked up party at RBA, well, I guess shit happens. But, what you do to try fix it, matters. At least he made an effort. Truthfully, I wasn't expecting a thing.

And, as for Heck, so what if he DOES fail? What then? You know there will be another asshole ready to replace him unless YOU are thinking on taking the job and can do better.

In aliquo puncto, vos have ut decernere si vos es a fan verum Morbi fan ut vere aut vult Morbi ludis.

atomikb

atomikb

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls
Kick off party was more than I expected. Food was decent and there was free alchohol. Did not expect free open bar. Wasn't too bad. Can't be negative on this one.

jevanvoo

jevanvoo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,235 posts
  • Supports:RBNY USMNT USWNT

did you finally get a raise or will your girlfriend be joining us? <_<

"Onionsack- the soccer equivalent of a Jehovah's Witness" 

-Thoward18

Now it's the RedBulls fans. they may be even louder than the DC guys who, for reasons beyond imagining, had 50 seats saved for them up front.

Philadelphia: I love you guys, really, but you're getting schooled.

The noise in here is deafening.
-Bill Archer 1.14.10

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

But, as I mentioned before, unless you have enough money (or the balls) to go build yourself a team from scratch like the cool kids in Salzburg did, then I suggest you curb the negativity or seek some professional help.

The soda jerks didn't build a team from scratch, they bought us and Salzburg, erased both teams histories and renamed the teams for their fizzy drink.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

ilikebeet

ilikebeet

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,929 posts
  • Supports:NYC Bars

The soda jerks didn't build a team from scratch, they bought us and Salzburg, erased both teams histories and renamed the teams for their fizzy drink.

ahem
I shall write my life as if it was a love story. For who is to say it is not? It began with a love of football, and it will end the same.
-Puskas

Stop slobbing Euro nob.
-Matrim55

guitarguru44

guitarguru44

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • Supports:Redbulls, USMNT
Every seat given away is a seat closer to a sellout.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

How many other sports teams (exempting gridball teams) charge their season ticket holders a fee just for the right to buy tickets? In major pro sports in this country I can't think of an example in the NBA, NHL or MLB. An MLS team that has trouble filling it's building doing it is a complete joke.

Not quite the same but the Red Sox and quite a few NHL teams charge a fee to be on the waitlist to buy season tickets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users