Speedball

Speedball

Metro Masochist

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,985 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and things.
  • Supports:Metros, NJ Ironmen, Fluminense

Just got an email from Ticketmaster and thought, "Ooh! My ticket was finally sold!"

Then I read the email and saw it was a presale offer for a Nickleback concert ...

"They better keep playing that RB Arena update because that unbuilt stadium is the only positive thing about this soft-drink-selling, coached-by-a-dumbass, trading-good-players-for-shit, hopeless, retarded, club." - MetroFanatic

"It was always six weeks away. Every month, [Nick Sakiewicz] would say, we're six weeks away from the stadium. It's been the longest six weeks of my life." - Mike Petke

"I think every country can learn everything about each other. If the whole world can be together, it can be good." - Mathias Jorgensen

"I want to give you lots of titles for your happiness. Lots of hugs.” - Fabio

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres

Just got an email from Ticketmaster and thought, "Ooh! My ticket was finally sold!"

Then I read the email and saw it was a presale offer for a Nickleback concert ...

So did you get the Nickleback tickets????????????????????????
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

jjtbone

jjtbone

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 656 posts
  • Supports:RBNY Player Hatah!

So did you get the Nickleback tickets????????????????????????

This is how you remind me!!!!

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

His signing will make a difference for soccer fans but with limited impact on fans of American football or basketball.

https://www.mlssocce...r-miami-and-mls

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,800 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

sec 101

Good for you, but there should be a rule against selling supporter section tix to away supporters.   Just ain't right.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,800 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

His signing is so similar to signing of Pele or David Beckham. It certainly will make a difference for soccer fans but with limited impact on fans of American football or basketball. Maybe this will be an opening for sports talk radio to talk more about the beautiful game.

I have been flooded with interest from my non-soccer fan friends.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,586 posts

I have been flooded with interest from my non-soccer fan friends.

Same everyone wants tickets
Im torn as selling to pay for season tickets but it may be rockin experience as I foundly remember the Beckmann game one of the best ever Ive seen live

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,586 posts
Miami will need to offload done players especially for GAM
https://theathletic....busquets-rules/

Leo campana? Not bad but hard no for PKs

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts

Good for you, but there should be a rule against selling supporter section tix to away supporters.   Just ain't right.

Hope the SG's are talking with the front office about this to come up with a way to ensure this doesn't end up a disaster.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,263 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Ha! Salary cap rules! MLS will just make a new exception, like they did for Luis Hernandez... or for David Beckham... or for Clint Dempsey... Or for... well, whatever.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,586 posts
They also need to get of Pizarro but I was so high in high at Chivas but disappointed by his last 2 years
Hes a 10 we could use perhaps but not sure if he is more wing 2nd striker and we have that covered

bkizoulis

bkizoulis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 933 posts

They also need to get of Pizarro but I was so high in high at Chivas but disappointed by his last 2 years
Hes a 10 we could use perhaps but not sure if he is more wing 2nd striker and we have that covered

Pizarro will probably end up in Mexico or get bought out. Not sure if they could buy down campana to a TAM or have to trade him. I wouldnt be opposed to trading for him. Supposedly Miami has no depth at CM. Maybe offer yearwood, draft picks? They will be desperate since they want to bring in 2 more DPs. Reyes and Morgan worked out well for us. Maybe campana does as well

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

From everything I've read you can add up all the tickets you've bought for the year, for example me for the Devils and Red Bulls, say it's 2k for the cost of that. If I've only sold 1k worth of tickets I won't owe any tax. It's only if I sold over the 2k initial cost of all the tickets that I'd then owe money on whatever I sold over, for example if I sold 3k worth of tickets then I'd owe tax on 1k since my initial cost was 2k.

Obviously still have to file but it's not as bad as I originally thought after reading about it more.

Its a good way to potentially open yourself up for audit. However if you are comfortable, make sure you have detailed records and notes if the audit comes.

MTF

MTF

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,653 posts

Hope the SG's are talking with the front office about this to come up with a way to ensure this doesn't end up a disaster.

Seriously doubt the front office would consider 25,000 people filling RBA any kind of disaster regardless of how SGs might feel about who is in their seats.

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts

Seriously doubt the front office would consider 25,000 people filling RBA any kind of disaster regardless of how SGs might feel about who is in their seats.

What do you think are the potential consequences of a bunch of Miami fans being in the SUPPORTERS SECTION?
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users