95 replies to this topic

break516beatz

break516beatz

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Man United

I can only add to this fine list, the peri-rectal, MRSA infected, purulent draining abscesses that broker tickets in the SW on stubhub, especially the one who sells the two seats right next to me. The unlucky couple showed up 15 minutes into the game looking shell shocked at the mass of boisterous, standing people singing, and cursing. "excuse me, I think those are our seats" the mumbled. They left shortly there after they realized everyone was staring at them like they just farted at a wedding.

When was this and which section did they sit in?

F U NYCFC

Our home, our club. You will always be #2 in NY/NJ

If you want to hear my ramblings on football and hockey on Twitter, give me a follow: @jeffreykleiman

C.O.Jones

C.O.Jones

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,028 posts
  • Supports:CF Cadiz

When was this and which section did they sit in?

Sorry, missed your post.  This was in 133.  Five days before the game, on STUBHUB, there were two groups of tickets available in 133, and even a row of 8 seats (around row 14--but I could be wrong) available in 101. Throughout this season I've had, on a few occaisons, folks showing up looking for the two seats next to me that they purchased on stubhub.  I know of the two other blocks of tickets in 133 that appear regularly on SH.  Not sure about this particular row in 101 being posted regularly on SH.

I may be wrong but any block of tickets 4 or greater, I'm thinking it's a broker.  I'm thinking any SW regular or SG member is going to contact their group first before posting on SH.

Red = Passion

Red = Passion

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Footie/photography
  • Supports:NEW YORK

So many names... so many fingers to distribute. There is one thing I'm looking forward to. I can't wait until we're on everyone else shit list. We've been shit on for so long.. well if you've made it this far, the list speaks for itself. Let's make them all eat their words. It's our turn to be the crusher of dreams. It's time we return the favor.

In Petke We Trust

The Irishman

The Irishman

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Celtic, USMNT, Ireland

How about one for Salazar for that sh*t refereeing yesterday

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them." - William Shakespeare

"After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb." - Nelson Mandela

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,313 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

How about one for Salazar for that sh*t refereeing yesterday

Well, the red card was too much, IMO. Olave did not make a studs up tackle, and made contact with his back leg shin, although he did go through the opponent and it looked like a scissor tackle.  Also thought that the yellow on Henry was not needed.  Let's hope that doesn't come back to haunt us.

OTOH, Salazar could easily have awarded Houston a PK in injury time.  Perhaps he was content, with the damage he had already wrought.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

UpstateFan

UpstateFan

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,887 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

Is this the point where someone posts the rant from "25th Hour"?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users