188 replies to this topic

sec201

sec201

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,438 posts
  • Supports:Red Bull, USMNT
I cant remember being this unenthused for a game. Probably since before the stadium opened. But Im a glutton, so Ill stay up to watch. Just hope the team is more up for the game than I am.

maxmini

maxmini

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Corinthians

I cant remember being this unenthused for a game. Probably since before the stadium opened. But Im a glutton, so Ill stay up to watch. Just hope the team is more up for the game than I am.

Almost wish we were out of the playoff race so we could at least be amused seeing some young players get their chances.

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

I hope our play is better than try not to fall asleep for 90 minutes.

Tactics will be:

- do not watch on ipad in bed

- if watching from bed avoid dropping iPad on face

:-)

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

regulator

regulator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

i watched the seattle game hungover in bed and i definitely fell asleep at times.  i don't anticipate being hungover tonight but will also probably fall asleep lol

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

I cant remember being this unenthused for a game. 

i think there might've been some games during Backe where I was just as unenthused?

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Royer BWP 

Kaku 

Davis CCJ Sims 

Kemar Long Parker Murillo

Robles

Assuming White cannot go and is being saved for Philly at home.

Or Maybe start Barlow and sub on BWP because lots of travel and turf time can't be good for lingering injury.  

Hope Kaku can go as he has slight calf injury against Seattle and long international travels.  

I think we should start Sims even though apparently Portalnds opponents have mostly sat back and bunkered. 

Please no Bezecourt.  

Heck were just going to face the chainsaw anyway.  ugh

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre

The best result would be an epic blowout loss that shatters any remaining illusions among fans about there being any kind of long term future with Red Bull. We need to hit that reset button with both hands.

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Royer BWP 

Kaku 

Davis CCJ Sims 

Kemar Long Parker Murillo

Robles

I really like the team in this shape, its less rigid and predictable than the 4-2-3-1 and puts Kaku closer to goal where he belongs. Its just a shame we're missing a lot of the necessary personnel to make it work. Given what we have to work with, I'd swap in Rzatkowski and keep Sims as a second half sub.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

The best result would be an epic blowout loss that shatters any remaining illusions among fans about there being any kind of long term future with Red Bull. We need to hit that reset button with both hands.

It wouldn't change a thing.

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid
CCJ questionable for today, along with White.

Guessing Taxi/Parker/Sims all start.

Rza over CCJ for health reasons and to make sure Casseres is available for Sunday. Obviously CCJ should be starting if he's 100%.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,262 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I remember a 10:30 game last year at San Jose... I started watching it, and decided to go to bed because I was absolutely sure they will win. They did, and it wasn't close.

I'm afraid this year is the exact opposite.

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT
Just a heads up. MSG Go app on Android and msggo.com has just crashed. The Devils v. Rangers preseason game is on right now. If don't get this fixed there may be no streaming of tonight's game.

odsum25

odsum25

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 707 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

Just a heads up. MSG Go app on Android and msggo.com has just crashed. The Devils v. Rangers preseason game is on right now. If don't get this fixed there may be no streaming of tonight's game.

You could sign up for a FuboTV free trial. Just remember to cancel after the game.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah

He hasnt lost a competitive game as manager of Salzburg. Regardless of the talent at his disposal, hes currently the best American coach going round.

He should be the National teams head coach..

But New York need some points tonight.

I hope they go for 3331 which will allow Taxi to play higher up if they put Tarek as one of the back 3 and same for Murillo if Parker starts as the right CB and play Kaku on the right and RZA in the middle or, visa versa but they need something new to make them feel like things are going to change in their favor
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

ivo

ivo

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,369 posts
  • Supports:NYRB, Real Madrid

https://mls-live.stream/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users