247 replies to this topic

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro

I predict a high scoring affair in front of 14,000 warm bodies on a beautiful Saturday evening.

Yep... that's what I am envisioning too. Should be a back and forth game with both sides getting on the scoresheet.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

AHighBlackman

AHighBlackman

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 865 posts
  • Supports: Metro! - USMNT -
I'm pumped to see you all at the grounds Saturday, it's time to go fucking ham. I'm fucking pumped! :D
  •    Starting 11
  • ------ BWP ---------
  •   ------ SK ---------
  • - Grella ------ L.Sam ---
  • ----- Felipe - Dax ---------
  • Kemar -------------  Duvall
  •      Damien - M&M

Blood Diamond

4 - 3 - 3

4 - 2 - 3 - 1

@RaceCardUser

Instagram: blackmanjustin

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
Remember that stuff about a fortress? This is a good team we are playing. Lets beat em.
"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Remember that stuff about a fortress? This is a good team we are playing. Lets beat em.

I'm pumped to see you all at the grounds Saturday, it's time to go fucking ham. I'm fucking pumped! :D

:cheers:
Would love to see Henry & KFC put some distance between themselves and Wondodoucheky for the golden boot

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,065 posts

:cheers:
Would love to see Henry & KFC put some distance between themselves and Wondodoucheky for the golden boot

Think 3 points. I'll be satisfied with another shot off of Kenny Arena's butt if it gets us the win.

Teams with the golden boot winner rarely finish on top. The GB is nice, but small potatoes next to the Shield and Cup.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Think 3 points. I'll be satisfied with another shot off of Kenny Arena's butt if it gets us the win.

Teams with the golden boot winner rarely finish on top. The GB is nice, but small potatoes next to the Shield and Cup.

Absolutely.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Calcio20

Calcio20

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,028 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars FC Juve USMNT

I'm in with that shit man . BOUNCE FOR YOUR METRO BOYS .. BOUNCE FOR YOUR METRO BOYS !!!

gas huffer

gas huffer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Supports:metroboludos
Don't know if this was mentioned: game telecast moved to MSG+ because of Rangers playoff hockey.

That said, I will be at the stadium clapping politely from the coke n prawns seats.

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
As it is 7 hours to NYC from here, I will be frantically changing back and forth channels.
"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,887 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

Yep... that's what I am envisioning too. Should be a back and forth game with both sides getting on the scoresheet.

If so, I hope it ends like this... With a win of course.

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

copaantl98

copaantl98

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,651 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars and USNT

If so, I hope it ends like this... With a win of course.

Every goal was quality in that game. Time flies!
Judge: Mr Griffin, you even tried to bribe me with a subscription to Grape soda today, which I already have!

I'M AN AMERISNOB.

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
Eddie Gaven was so fuckin good when he entered the league. All League Best XI at 17 years old. Not sure that accomplishment will ever be matched again. Remember that game like it was yesterday... there were a couple bombs that were scored too. On that tiny field at Spartan Stadium.

If we could ever get Gaven back to NY... I'd take him. Local kid, can ball. Needs to get out of the hell that is Cowtown.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,065 posts

Eddie Gaven was so fuckin good when he entered the league. All League Best XI at 17 years old. Not sure that accomplishment will ever be matched again. Remember that game like it was yesterday... there were a couple bombs that were scored too. On that tiny field at Spartan Stadium.

If we could ever get Gaven back to NY... I'd take him. Local kid, can ball. Needs to get out of the hell that is Cowtown.

Duka is a better fit for our needs right now if we get to dream.

The Metrologist

The Metrologist

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,756 posts

How would fans in this area know the first thing about any of that?
No one makes TV commercials to get people to look at their billboards.

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,065 posts
:troll:

How would fans in this area know the first thing about any of that?

The trolls are breeding like rabbits. Must be another consequence of global warming. Damn these early springs. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users