https://oss.ticketma...N/account/login

RedBullsFC

RedBullsFC

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts
  • Supports:club: NYRB/////country: USA

Nice I hope it's a better looking system then before.

gravediGGer

gravediGGer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts
  • Supports:METRO
Fuck ticketbastard

Sometimes I think the entire Red Bull existence has been some 19 year old kids football manager save file he only plays when he comes home drunk. - 'Mibabalou'

#FUCKredbull

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,459 posts
  • Supports:Metro, River Styx, USA

My pw didn't work, so I had to get a temp pw and then change it back to my old pw.

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

They have the balls to charge season ticketholders for RBNYII matches. Fuck them. #REDBULLOUT

Metromaniac01

Metromaniac01

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,565 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, US Nats, SMF

Sounds like more downsizing and cutting costs on RB's part. They used to have a massive ticket sales department. Sounds like they are trimming the excess there as well.

ig101

ig101

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,423 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Sweet, so when they started selling tickets for opening game, they said that ticketmaster is temporary and they will launch their own site in few weeks.  Now, look at this, they added RB logo in the header.. I guess we are stuck with bullshit ticketmaster fees now.  :)+

ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,043 posts
  • Interests:Metro. That's it.
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro
And how is this supposed to help sell more tickets? I'd like to see the face of a regular comparing the prices to last year. They are sure finding all ways to fuck things up. RBA will be a lot more emptier. But RB the only one going this route? Seems I've seen links to buy tickets for other teams.

irishapple21

irishapple21

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Yeah, I'm not buying any additional tickets through Ticketmaster.  They charge way too much in fees.  I guess if I want to take friends I'll have to go to Stubhub.

DP3

DP3

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Fulham

And how is this supposed to help sell more tickets? I'd like to see the face of a regular comparing the prices to last year. They are sure finding all ways to fuck things up. RBA will be a lot more emptier. But RB the only one going this route? Seems I've seen links to buy tickets for other teams.

The majority of teams use Ticketmaster. Which sucks, because TM sucks.

Theoretically, this could help sell more tickets because selling on TM is a bit more exposure than selling on your own site... and new people who stumble onto the existence of the team that way won't even know how much they are getting reamed in comparison to before on fees.

break516beatz

break516beatz

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Man United

My pw didn't work, so I had to get a temp pw and then change it back to my old pw.

I tried my password last night and it didn't work. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had this issue.

F U NYCFC

Our home, our club. You will always be #2 in NY/NJ

If you want to hear my ramblings on football and hockey on Twitter, give me a follow: @jeffreykleiman

ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,043 posts
  • Interests:Metro. That's it.
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro

The majority of teams use Ticketmaster. Which sucks, because TM sucks.

Theoretically, this could help sell more tickets because selling on TM is a bit more exposure than selling on your own site... and new people who stumble onto the existence of the team that way won't even know how much they are getting reamed in comparison to before on fees.

The exposure is a good point. But the prices are much higher than last year. It's not like the product on the field is going to be considerably any better than the last 4 years.

Joe x Joe

Joe x Joe

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

They have the balls to charge season ticketholders for RBNYII matches. Fuck them. #REDBULLOUT

Why because every other USL team is giving their tickets away for free for these games? 

RedBullsFC

RedBullsFC

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,462 posts
  • Supports:club: NYRB/////country: USA

Apparently we can use our phones to enter the arena instead of printing out the ticket or using our member card

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

Apparently we can use our phones to enter the arena instead of printing out the ticket or using our member card

Did you happen to notice if that will be available at all gates? That option has been available, but RBA only had that technology available at 1 of the gates. Gate B, if I remember correctly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users