35 replies to this topic

GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

They may practice next to nothing the day before a game... just some basic exercises and a little kick around. Hard to imagine they are doing an intensive practice the day before the game.

I'm not saying what's right or wrong, I was just trying to get the correct facts out there.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

guitarguru44

guitarguru44

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts
  • Supports:Redbulls, USMNT
Man this is depressing.

This season was over before it even started as we wasted the offseason downgrading. The lack of preparation is kicking our ass.

I hope we squeeze into the playoffs but at this point it seems all is lost.

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

Man this is depressing.

This season was over before it even started as we wasted the offseason downgrading. The lack of preparation is kicking our ass.

Relax its only April.

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,385 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Colombia & Millonarios

Man this is depressing.

Despite the current shitstorm, I still believe that the team will make it to the first round of the playoffs... but that's about as far as they'll go. I'm more than ready to be disappointed.

(NittanyMetros @ Mar 17 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seems Philly fans have signed up on metrofanatic to vote for themselves (in 'What team do you hate more?') . No real fan of this team would vote anything other than DC.

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona
Their priorities were right going into the off season, Soler and Co. are simply way too naive when it comes to relying on injury-prone players. The spine of our team (Conde, Tainio, Marquez, Henry) are supposed to be the core that we build around, and other than Henry who looks to be in good fitness for the time being, I think we'll be lucky to get 1/2 a season each out of the other 3.

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts

Man this is depressing.

Lol

5 year plan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users