• Please log in to reply
526 replies to this topic

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

really surprising because i thought Chicago thought they were close to resigning him.  For Philly while they didn't get value its not a bad move.  After wasting cash on Jay Simpson, not bad idea to just pay up for a guy that you know will produce.  Team is on eggshells with supporters so they need to improve now, can't afford to wait.  Chicago will have a lot of fun with that cash windfall and with their rumored signings didn't need Accam.

Yeah, gotta figure maybe Quintero. I'm curious to see how Chicago looks though.  Accam made the entire team look faster.  Nikolic, Dax, and Schweinsteiger aren't exactly blazers out there.   You remove Accam and I want to see if they look like they can cover as much ground anymore.

Think it's very good for Philly..  Sapong is a good player, Picault is lightning, and Accam is lightning plus skill.  If they can get anything competent at the #10, they'll be pretty good in attack.

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,258 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

Philly ... is on eggshells with supporters ...

Moreso than usual???

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users