36 replies to this topic

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,037 posts
  • Supports:MUFC, NYRB, NYRB2, USMNT

First away DC trip on a Wednesday is a disgrace, my only initial takeaway...

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

Boy you guys are quick before I can edit my terrible posts haha.... Yeah I'm just saying I know quite a few people who won't be at the game on March 24th cause of it, including myself. It is what it is and I'm just thankful that my tickets are easy to sell for what I paid for them.

I will probably going to the Devils game that day too. Devils have been playing well despite only gaining 2 points in the last 4 games. This Devils team is a playoff contender

ESCfanatic279

ESCfanatic279

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 959 posts
  • Supports:METRO USMNT

I will miss Metro v. Sporks on July 14th by a few hours. I will be flying back from Greece. My plane will arrive just after the match goes final.

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle

Love this schedule. 22 Saturday games is awesome. Only downside, as many have said, is the first away game against the Scum being on a Wednesday. Probably my only complaint with the entire schedule.

Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Ecuador

Looked at my calendar wrong, Elias night is February 24th but the Devils still play March 24th...... And there are always a decent amount of people I see at both games when they play when the times are different. I went to the devils home opener at 2pm and ran over to RBA for the Vancouver game right after this year and there were a bunch of people doing the same thing so I do think it's stupid they play at the same times when there is a crossover between the two fan bases.

..... You do know that RB have no control over that and that MLS is the one who chooses the schedule right? Im pretty sure they don't give a fuck about that lol

LONG LIVE METRO

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

..... You do know that RB have no control over that and that MLS is the one who chooses the schedule right? Im pretty sure they don't give a fuck about that lol

So then the MLS should figure it out but you're right they probably don't care and I think it's a mistake. I'll go to whichever game is more important when I have to choose but I just find it annoying.

Captain Koolaid

Captain Koolaid

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,517 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Ecuador

So then the MLS should figure it out but you're right they probably don't care and I think it's a mistake. I'll go to whichever game is more important when I have to choose but I just find it annoying.

Yup. You win some you lose some. I find this schedule better then the last couple years though so there's hope for future.

LONG LIVE METRO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users