#1 The Herr

The Herr

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 12 December 2006 - 02:10 PM

That is so not cool and not funny to change the original title of the Herr's thread from "David Beckham Signs With Chivas USA" to "The Herr eats a bag of dicks"!!!!

Whoever changed it oughta lose his mod priviledge. Hate the Herr or not, a moderator should not be allowed to abuse his powers and get away with this type of bullshit against an official S8 season ticket holder!!!!

Now change it the fuck back!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

#2 Will Failure

Will Failure

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire, Arsenal FC,

Posted 12 December 2006 - 02:35 PM

Isn't it the moderators job to moderate. I think it could be argued that posting something that says "david beckham signs with chivas usa" is abusing your privilege to post on these boards. Not to mention your overuse of smilies and the fact that you constantly talk in the third person. Whoever changed the title certainly got your attention, which is more than what anyone else has been able to do.

#3 bkfiv

bkfiv

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 02:37 PM

You have chosen to ignore all posts from: The Herr.

I just love this.

#4 BenBurton

BenBurton

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,904 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 03:00 PM

Whoever did it please change it back. At this point I don't need to know who it was, but if it continues to happen someone should get kicked in the balls. Whoever it was this isn't your personal bulletin board. This is the face of an organization that's put trust in you.

I don't really appreciate someone abusing their position to attack an individual. Write what you want under any pseudonym you want, but don't fuck with privileges or duty. And don't give me any bullshit about it being a fake or misleading thread. It's "The Harlem End" and I've posted plenty of bullshit threads as well.

#5 Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 06:33 PM

your mom

#6 BenBurton

BenBurton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,904 posts

Posted 12 December 2006 - 07:11 PM

I'm not fucking around. Someone fix it ASAP.

#7 Murtaugh

Murtaugh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,856 posts
  • Supports:Chicago

Posted 12 December 2006 - 07:13 PM

wasn't me, but i'll change it back.

in thanks the herr can agree to a one-month moratorium on refering to himself in the third person and exceeding one smiley per post.

#8 The Herr

The Herr

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 01:19 AM

in thanks the herr can agree to a one-month moratorium on refering to himself in the third person and exceeding one smiley per post.

The Herr thanks the Murtaugh for changing the title, however, he did not change it back to the same title the Herr created as stated above which was, "David Beckham Signs With Chivas USA (without subtitle)" NOT "Beckham to CD Chivas?" subtitled with "Probably Not". Again, it seems another moderator has changed the original title of the Herr's thread to suit his purpose, not the Herr's. Hopefully, a third moderator can re-correct the un-correction to the true correction.

For all y'all Einstein's out there, the purpose of the thread was to mock all the L.A. Galaxy fanatics and media who actually expect Beckham to sign with the L.A. Galaxy when his contract is up with Real Madrid. How ironic and outlandish would it be if Beckham signed with the Galaxy's cross-town rivals, Chiva USA??? Duhhh!!!!! Y'all jamokes are a galaxy away (no pun intended) from a sense of phucking humor around here!!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Oh, and why the hell should the Herr pay thanks by giving up is right to free speech for a moderator to moderate another moderator's fuck ups even though that moderator doing the correcting fucked up the original title of the Herr's thread himself?????? Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#9 The Herr

The Herr

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 02:14 AM

Isn't it the moderators job to moderate. I think it could be argued that posting something that says "david beckham signs with chivas usa" is abusing your privilege to post on these boards. Not to mention your overuse of smilies and the fact that you constantly talk in the third person. Whoever changed the title certainly got your attention, which is more than what anyone else has been able to do.

Changing the title of a person's thread to make him look foolish is not moderating, it's called personally attacking, ya phuck'n jackass!!!!!! So what if no one agrees with the Herr's posting style. It's just the fucking internet for Christ's sake and the Herr can post any way he wants!!!! It's called free speech. Go back to governent class, ya jacktard!!! Making a facetious thread in the "Harlem End" is not abusing the boards and overusing smilies is merely accentuation on how one gets a point across!!!! The Herr has made this point a millions times already!!! Posted Image

Whoever did it please change it back. At this point I don't need to know who it was, but if it continues to happen someone should get kicked in the balls. Whoever it was this isn't your personal bulletin board. This is the face of an organization that's put trust in you.

I don't really appreciate someone abusing their position to attack an individual. Write what you want under any pseudonym you want, but don't fuck with privileges or duty. And don't give me any bullshit about it being a fake or misleading thread. It's "The Harlem End" and I've posted plenty of bullshit threads as well.

The Herr certainly appreciates the BigBenBurton's support and understanding!!!! Glad to know there's at least one person out there who has a sense of humor!!!!!! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#10 mactheknife

mactheknife

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Supports:fire, charlton, PSG, rangers

Posted 13 December 2006 - 02:46 AM

Some people take the internet really, really seriously.
this guy...this fuckin guy

#11 Saeyddthe

Saeyddthe

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,395 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 03:23 AM

your mom

#12 Shanks

Shanks

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire!

Posted 13 December 2006 - 03:29 AM

What I don't get, and yes this has been addressed a number of times before, is why you (The Herr) insist on continuing to post in the third person and all the other annoying habits you have. Free speech is great, and if you choose not to you don't have to justify it to me or anyone when called out on it, but COME ON. Nobody takes you seriously, a lot of people have you ignored, and it seems every thread you start or contribute to just becomes a The Herr Bash-Fest. Screaming "OMFG FREE SPEECH" all the time only works to a point. Just because Mel Gibson has the RIGHT to say whatever he wants to about the Jews doesn't mean it's a good idea.

You're like the crazy preachers who come to U of I (and many colleges) each year and stand on the quad yelling about damnation; yeah you have the right to say whatever you want out there but nobody's going to listen to anything you say if you scream it in kids' faces and call them sluts, whores, devil-worshippers, and so on (yeah we've had some INSANE preachers come to our school)

Maybe you think that by being so obnoxious, you FORCE people to listen to what you have to say. That's not healthy. In the long run, you're better off getting noticed by saying something relevant and intelligent than by being a jackass.

If you want to keep on doing what you do, fine, but you need to accept the ridicule you're bringing upon yourself, dude.

#13 Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

Posted 13 December 2006 - 05:30 AM

That is so not cool and not funny to change the original title of the Herr's thread from "David Beckham Signs With Chivas USA" to "The Herr eats a bag of dicks"!!!!

Whoever changed it oughta lose his mod priviledge. Hate the Herr or not, a moderator should not be allowed to abuse his powers and get away with this type of bullshit against an official S8 season ticket holder!!!!

Now change it the fuck back!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

They're all a bunch of swinging dicks around here anyway. Just make sure that they knwo that you'll continuously add shit over and over again and be a real cock about it.

They have no real privlidges or authority on these boards anyway.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

#14 creativedestruction

creativedestruction

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 13 December 2006 - 10:23 AM

For all y'all Einstein's out there, the purpose of the thread was to mock all the L.A. Galaxy fanatics and media who actually expect Beckham to sign with the L.A. Galaxy when his contract is up with Real Madrid. How ironic and outlandish would it be if Beckham signed with the Galaxy's cross-town rivals, Chiva USA??? Duhhh!!!!!

And assume there are plenty of L.A. Galaxy fanatics and media reading the Harlem End of the Section 8 Chicago boards? Did you make your mocking post in the L.A. forums too?

#15 Steve the Arsonist

Steve the Arsonist

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,635 posts
  • Supports:Fire, Shef. Utd., Hbrg City Islndrs

Posted 13 December 2006 - 11:19 AM

You're like the crazy preachers who come to U of I (and many colleges) each year and stand on the quad yelling about damnation; yeah you have the right to say whatever you want out there but nobody's going to listen to anything you say if you scream it in kids' faces and call them sluts, whores, devil-worshippers, and so on (yeah we've had some INSANE preachers come to our school).

Man, there's a whole thread waiting to happen on Jed. Was his wife, Cindy, anywhere to be seen? She was a great part of the act when I spent an afternoon taking in his wisdom in Madison, circa 1984.

For anyone who's generally annoyed by he who refers to himself like a self important royal, ignore him completely from now on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users