#1 anarchie75

anarchie75

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, US Nats

Posted 25 September 2008 - 08:06 PM

You have been invited to join Anarchie's custom 6th Annual Fantasy Hockey Invitational.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 45901
Password: grizzlieshc

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Hockey Commissioner
http://hockey.fantas...ahoo.com/hockey

#2 tracer

tracer

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Galaxy, m. utd, dodgers, teaching, more dodgers...more galaxy...chickens
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Dodgers, Man Utd, USMNT

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:50 AM

go dodgers...and archy

Team Tucker: You might be cool, but I am ZERO cool.  Foo

#3 BARON DE BELTER

BARON DE BELTER

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts
  • Supports:LFC, DFB, WINGS

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:27 AM

You have been invited to join Anarchie's custom 6th Annual Fantasy Hockey Invitational.

In order to join the league, follow the link above or go to game front page, click the "Sign Up Now" or "Get Another Team" button and follow the links to "Join a Custom League". When prompted, enter the League ID# and password below.

League ID#: 45901
Password: grizzlieshc

We will send you a confirmation with further details once you have completed the registration process.

--Fantasy Hockey Commissioner
http://hockey.fantas...ahoo.com/hockey

Man, I showed up 30 minutes late to my draft and started freaking out, my whole team went to shit. The only good players I found are on the bench now. At least I have #25, Darren McCarty, I heard he may be put in as a center; you never know. :cheers:
HIKING METAL PUNX

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users