• Please log in to reply
610 replies to this topic

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts

Doyle on Extra Time Radio yesterday stated that Tyler Adams to RB Leipzig will be announced soon and take place over the summer? 

Is this accurate or just trying to stir up the MF Boards.

EDIT - KDyer - whats up!

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

ElMetrofan

ElMetrofan

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,043 posts
  • Interests:Metro. That's it.
  • Supports:USA, Colombia, Metro

Doyle on Extra Time Radio yesterday stated that Tyler Adams to RB Leipzig will be announced soon and take place over the summer? 

Is this accurate or just trying to stir up the MF Boards.

EDIT - KDyer - whats up!

We keep up, we're barely going to have field players...

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,113 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Jesse fucks off to Germany and takes Adams with him? Is he going to pull the same the team is a family bullshit over there?

Anyway, Pussetto watch is nearly officially over at this point.

Do we have any rumors about a central midfielder to replace Adams? I like the idea of CCJ, but would rather he be a sub option for a while.

Also Moreno could serve as a really good Valot replacement/second striker.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

quite possible that Tinari gets promoted, in addition to Moreno. Olosunde seems to be on his way, but nothing official. Beppe Rossi was featured prominently in the 1st Armas as HC video. 

Olosunde's signing I'd be happy with, means we get an ex-Academy guy back in the fold esp at a position of need. Tinari and Moreno would be good additions, but more for next yr more than anything. Rossi would not be a good signing, imo. Too many injuries and baggage.

BTW, how many loans from within RBGlobal are we allowed? 1 per season? Cuz that would mean Rza, in a pinch, would a 2nd loanee be an issue? 

EDIT-Yeah, Ivan. My bad. I looked at the 1st half of the longish vid of his. He looks so out of place. Maybe he's a fit. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

Komba

Komba

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,535 posts

Armas, on the #RBNY transfer window: “There have been a few roster meeting over the last few days... things have been ramped up obviously, so we’re prepared... we’re looking to improve. I don’t think we’ll have to wait long.”

Only position that is a must-have is the outside mid position.  Assuming we get Olosunde, we should be good with options at RB.  No other position on the field needs a starter outside of maybe Royer.  Which is unfortunate because the guy isn't making peanuts.  

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Supports:RBNY

I'm guessing Rossi doesn't have the speed after all the injuries to play on the wing, so certainly that would be a key position to address.

You also could have Kaku play out wide in a 2 striker formation, though I doubt Armas will want to come in and change the system too substanially midseason.

"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars
It is a shame we didn't go after Patrick Mullins. Big win for cowtown usa

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

It is a shame we didn't go after Patrick Mullins. Big win for cowtown usa

Woulda been a great back up to BWP, he plays similarly in the box. I guess they trust Etienne enough at this point?

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

or mullins was looking for more than they were willing to offer. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah
If Taxi goes...

Deinner Quiñónez...
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
Also gonna bring back the idea of Juan Sebastián Peñaloza... He was hurt but just scored 6 goals in two games for his club and he's only 18....

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro

There is cap and roster room to add someone else. With other teams adding talent, it's time RBNY does so as well. Think we need one more piece in the attack.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,581 posts
Deinately need a high quality winger

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

uptownbull

uptownbull

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,775 posts
  • Supports:METRO! Barca, PR libre

A DP winger upgrade on Royer, a former academy right back to replace Murillo, and an AM/CM type layer like Valot either from the IIs or a signing. My kingdom for a Lloyd Sam 2.0!

After KakuWatch, RB might be a little more tight with information until deals are done done.

RED. BULL. OUT. 

#SaveTheMetro

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
If I could have a wish.. I'd wish for 3 guys Marlos Moreno, Orlando Berrío and Juan Peñaloza... And to see them start in a 4141 with Kaku and BWP..

I think Berrío is the most DP quality one but Peñaloza the most attainable.. Sadly I feel like NY won't sign anyone at all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users