108 replies to this topic

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts
  • Supports:Metro

bald eagle was pretty good.. but man city retirement home is the greatest of all time. That goes down in history as the GOAT!

But I think I might need a bald eagle T-shirt to complete my collection :)

City Retirement Home was the GOAT if only for all of the eurosnobs on twitter it attracted.

LAMPARD AND PIRLO ARE MORE FAMOUS THAN YOUR CLUB WILL EVER BE HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT THE LEGENDS

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Also does anyone have a clip of Taxi's monster tackle on Asad?  The one that was clean, but absolutely brutal.  Would really love to see that again.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

If you scan YouTube looking for Bradley Wright-Phillips, youll find numerous goal compilations, a few interviews and, eventually, an excerpt from the grime mixtape series Lord of the Mics.

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,214 posts

Also does anyone have a clip of Taxi's monster tackle on Asad?  The one that was clean, but absolutely brutal.  Would really love to see that again.

Its at the 5:00 mark. Thank god for these match day videos.

https://youtu.be/Me-O0jA8CNo

Komba

Komba

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,991 posts

Have to reiterate that those matchday videos are fantastic.  Wish my other favorite teams had that much behind the scenes stuff.  Especially great to see Henry in this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users