28 replies to this topic

Empire Supporters Club

Empire Supporters Club

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Supports:Metro
There is no better way to get stuck in, meet your fellow members and learn all the songs than on a bus trip. This season is PACKED with chances to go cheer on your boys up and down the east coast, and it all starts on April 22nd with a trip down to the crumbling death trap known as RFK Stadium.

WHAT: New York @ DC Scum
WHEN: Sunday, April 22nd

NO, YOU MENTIONED THE DATE ALREADY, PLEASE BE MORE SPECIFIC: Sorry. Bus will leave the East Lot at Red Bull Arena at 11:30am SHARP, so be there by at least 11:15, because the bus will leave without you. Kickoff in DC is at 6pm. (and yes, you can park your car at RBA)

COST: $50 for ESC members, $60 for non-ESC members. Price includes a bus seat and a game ticket.
You can sign up via PayPal. If spots are still available on Saturday we will also take signs up before and after the game at El Pastor (570 Market St, Newark).

NON–MEMBERS

Non-members click here for the PayPal link:

http://www.empiresup...27/dc-bus-trip/

2012 ESC MEMBERS

You should have already received a PayPal link for the $50 package. If you have not received the link please email us at empiresupportersclub@gmail.com. We ask members who are bringing guests to stick to the “1 member, 1 discount” honor policy. Better yet, just get the guest to sign up for membership.
If you are meeting us down there and only need a ticket, send us an email and we’ll get you set up.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO
No MSG pick-up, huh?

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

NittanyMetros

NittanyMetros

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,892 posts

No MSG pick-up, huh?

Yeah, that's a pretty bad idea. Half of the fans come from NY, why not just do MetroPark and MSG as usual?

#RedBullOut

Rapunzel

Rapunzel

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

Yeah, that's a pretty bad idea. Half of the fans come from NY, why not just do MetroPark and MSG as usual?

Blame the government! Wait... that's who makes OSHA regulations, right?

Basically, there isn't time to have 2 pick-ups and make it to DC and back and still be under the maximum amount of time the driver can be driving/working.

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts
  • Supports:Metros, USMNT, NUFC, Rangers
Wtf???

Game ends at 8:15. Might have to wait in the stadium after the game for it to clear out since the upper deck is closed. 4 hours to rba = 12:30 ish. No way to guarantee reaching Penn for the 1:15. Not waiting around for the 3:15 and getting home @ 4am.

Out.

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts

Wtf???

Game ends at 8:15. Might have to wait in the stadium after the game for it to clear out since the upper deck is closed. 4 hours to rba = 12:30 ish. No way to guarantee reaching Penn for the 1:15.
Out.

To be fair, there's no way to guarantee it either if the bus made a stop near Penn Station as well.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts

To be fair, there's no way to guarantee it either if the bus made a stop near Penn Station as well.

Of course not. I've missed a few 1:15s because of traffic or stupid bus drivers who should die in a fire. But this way guarantees no possibility of making the 1:15. If the game had a 4pm kickoff this wouldn't be an issue. Locked at 6pm for ESPN.

jamison

jamison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts
  • Supports:New York

Of course not. I've missed a few 1:15s because of traffic or stupid bus drivers who should die in a fire. But this way guarantees no possibility of making the 1:15. If the game had a 4pm kickoff this wouldn't be an issue. Locked at 6pm for ESPN.

If I drive I'll let you know, could maybe give you a ride back.

(in the trunk, of course)

Grimnitz

Grimnitz

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Hertha BSC, FC Harlem

If thats the case where are you gonna hide the dead hookers?
"What do I have to do to get you into my van?"~Konrad

“Sellouts are extremely important to us for what we're trying to start here.”-Chris Heck
http://www.facebook.com/VikingArmySC

nyrmetros

nyrmetros

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,850 posts

Thanks Corey. Let's see if I can even get the day off before I complain about everything. lol

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

Faux Fur & Soccer Shirts

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,605 posts
  • Interests:" I love me some me" - Terrell Owens
  • Supports:RedBull New York
Paid.

Empire Supporters Club

Empire Supporters Club

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
FYI, we will be taking signups for the DC trip later today (pregame and postgame) at El Pastor.

jamison

jamison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts
  • Supports:New York

If thats the case where are you gonna hide the dead hookers?

Well, it's DC. Considering the raccoons and stuff, even if I started across the parking lot with 3 of them in tow, I'd likely only have one left by the time I made it to my car. So...

Jon S

Jon S

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USMNT, Tottenham, Terps
I go to school near DC and so I just need a ticket. Can someone help me out? jonsel924@gmail.com

egiaco88

egiaco88

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 72 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, AS Roma

I go to school near DC and so I just need a ticket. Can someone help me out?

+1
SOY DEL METROOOOOO!

Bull's Eye View at EoS

@EricRBNY

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users