Hot Rod

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
  • Interests:Soccer(football),Hot Rods,Pony Cars,Muscle Cars,Classics,Kustoms
  • Supports:LA Galaxy,Manchester United,USA

Posted 19 June 2009 - 10:35 PM

All right,anyone who wants to play thursday nites in Garden Grovein in about a month and a half put your name on the list.

1. HOT ROD
Wolves Athletic Indoor Soccer Club

Cardiff City legends - John Charles, Fred Keenor, Robin Friday

#257 grze

grze

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Supports:juve

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:04 AM

Hi,

I just recently moved to California, I'm in Riverside right now and I'm looking for a team/league to play indoors in Riverside, Inland Empire or northern OC. Contact me via email/phone on wewanttofix.com (don't want to post here because of spam) or send me a private message here.

Thanks,
Greg

#258 LOBO 13

LOBO 13

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Interests:Stuff
  • Supports:Creepers In Cardigans Soccer Club

Posted 24 August 2009 - 11:35 AM

Posted Image

If you're not creepin', you're not trying...

#259 Hot Rod

Hot Rod

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 07:05 PM

All right,here's the deal. I'm trying to get another team together for thursday nites again.We will be playing in Garden Grove. All I ask is that those who play be in shape and play there heart out. Wolves have been together since '05 and have always been a group that gets along and plays hard.We had a good core of players from last year til now. It's a bummer to not have Robert,Lobo,and Javier back due to rather bad injuries. I look forward to getting another core of players to go along with the veterans on the team. If you are in shape,sociable,and team-oriented then let me know. PM me and I will PM you back my number. GO WOLVES!!

#260 Hot Rod

Hot Rod

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:18 PM

All right,the new season begins on november 5th in Garden Grove,thursday nite league. Here's who I have so far.

WOLVES ATHLETIC INDOOR SOCCER CLUB
---------------------------------------------------

1. HOT ROD
2. GARR
3. GARR"S BROTHER
4. JEREMY
5. SAL
6. GLENN
7. ADAM

Sad to say that there are quite a few injured players who wanted to play such as LOBO,ROBERT,and JAVIER.

#261 Crime

Crime

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:SOCCER AND BEER! Aside from that... avid hockey fan, some basketball, and mixed martial arts.
  • Supports:LA GALAXY/Newcastle United/AC Milan

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:05 AM

Yo Hot Rod... just seen this thread or I'd be playing with you guys! At any rate I've started a new thread titled Crime FC for the next season which the Garden Grove staff informed me would start late December after the current season ends Dec 17th. I could use this time to get back into some sort of shape as I've been real lazy lately and trying to recover from annoying aches and pains in my legs HAHA If you guys are down to play the upcoming season hit up the thread (the team name isnt permanent HAHA just thought it sounded cool for the thread so if you guys have a name already Im cool with that) I've got my card too already as I had a rare Sunday nite with nothing to do and went and played with ACB FC
Zero Cool is always good for a laugh... I mean SERIOUSLY! His name is ZERO cool HAHAHAHA

#262 Hot Rod

Hot Rod

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 02:52 AM

If you want to play with us then that is fine. Mind you,we already have our own team and we are Wolves Athletic Indoor Soccer Club. If you want to join Wolves Athletic then welcome aboard. We will be playing thursday nites at the date that you already stated. The information they gave me before has changed,but you already know the date it starts again so it doesn't matter. Badges will be made shortly and we already have our jerseys from the last season that we played in. But,we will more than likely be getting new jerseys for the new season.

#263 LOBO 13

LOBO 13

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,513 posts
  • Interests:Stuff
  • Supports:Creepers In Cardigans Soccer Club

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:00 PM

GO Wolves!

Good luck during your upcoming season.

If you're not creepin', you're not trying...

#264 Crime

Crime

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:SOCCER AND BEER! Aside from that... avid hockey fan, some basketball, and mixed martial arts.

Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:50 PM

Ehh ... having trouble finding interested people. Wolves Athletic is fine with me. I'd like to atleast start training with you guys this season. Will you be using this thread to post game times etc? I'm assuming you guys show up early to the games to warm up for awhile when possible... that would be good time for me to train a bit etc.
Zero Cool is always good for a laugh... I mean SERIOUSLY! His name is ZERO cool HAHAHAHA

#265 shark_boy

shark_boy

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  • Supports:LA GALAXY - POR VIDA!

Posted 11 November 2009 - 12:44 AM

Im bummed about the delay of the season, but Im still in for keep. I cant wait!

About the new jerseys, are we going to have a logo put on them, or is that extra? Unless you have a place already, I guess Fern's bro does screening. Maybe we can hit him up...

Think we can have this logo put on the jersey? I know its an English team and we're supporting the US version, but it just looks cool.
Posted Image

#266 alfonso310

alfonso310

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Supports:VARIETY OF TEAMS

Posted 11 November 2009 - 08:17 PM

I'm in if you guys still need players.

#267 genom

genom

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Supports:LAG, USMNT, Fulham

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:50 AM

I'm in if you guys still need players.

I'm also in if you guys still need players.  Based in Westmisnter and play on an outdoor team a few times a week.  Looking to play some indoor.

#268 shark_boy

shark_boy

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,157 posts
  • Supports:LA GALAXY - POR VIDA!

Posted 30 November 2009 - 10:30 PM

BUMP!!

What is the official start date for Wolves?

Im excited, and I'm not the only one!!
Posted Image

#269 Crime

Crime

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:32 AM

BUMP!!!!
Yeah... whats going on!!!?? Some general info on here would be nice like when to pay... how much... jerseys... etc

#270 Hot Rod

Hot Rod

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts

Posted 17 December 2009 - 11:22 PM

All right, I got word today that The Garden Grove league wants to start thursday nite league the first thursday of january. Now whoever is in for Wolves Athletic Indoor Soccer Club then put post your name down on this thread. I've got a few of my regulars,so they know what to expect. As for the rest of you, I hope you know that indoor soccer is pure running. YOU HAVE TO BE FIT TO PLAY! Don't bs because if you do then you will be substituted out so that you can throw up in the trash can. It normally happens to one guy in the first game and I normally end up cracking up letting you know I told you so. I've had guys that have left the team after only two games because they weren't fit enough to play(and that was after they had already paid for the whole season as well as there ID card). Theres no bs with this team and everybody gets along well with each other. I also want to get a couple of practices together before the first game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users