Koko

Koko

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts
  • Supports:Metro

https://rbnn.us/2020...ay-to-transfer/ 

I remember there being something very suspicious between Marsch and Taxi and calling it out. Was told to calm down and that it was nothing serious. Whelp.

Of course Taxis main complaints here were not being paid and the FO not investing enough. Both of which I completely agree with him on so...

Mynameisfutbol

Mynameisfutbol

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

Always wondered why Blake played that game but Taxi was nowhere to be found...

GMoney

GMoney

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,956 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

Hilarious, disgusting and unethical.

Reminds me exactly of........when Chip Kelly shipped DeSeean Jackson out of Philly and the fans were so pissed off. (I lived there at the time). A few days later rumors started coming out that he had to go because all of these gang affiliations, problem off the field, bad attitude, and just kind of doing his own thing.

No one had ever heard of these things before or since. Looks like we hired the same marketing firm and playbook to smear Kemar.

Fortunately, the Philly fans were too smart and called bullshit on it. Wound up hating Chip Kelly and called bullshit on him.

https://www.nj.com/e...d_troubles.html

Pathetic.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Not sure why a team that faces no criticism from anyone outside of us peon fans and Taylor Twellman (once) needs a PR mouthpiece disguising itself as an independent news source.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,427 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Hilarious, disgusting and unethical.

Reminds me exactly of........when Chip Kelly shipped DeSeean Jackson out of Philly and the fans were so pissed off. (I lived there at the time). A few days later rumors started coming out that he had to go because all of these gang affiliations, problem off the field, bad attitude, and just kind of doing his own thing.

No one had ever heard of these things before or since....

Gonna disagree.  There is almost never a reason to tarnish your product publicly.   As long as a guy is on your roster, you don't air dirty laundry.   But if he leaves on bad terms and bad mouths you, its all fair play (as long as its true, and the event timelines match up).    Kemar did go on record previous to the recent mess with the "I'm not respected here, I should be captain" stuff.  He's a great talent and we should have found a way to keep him happy, but some guys are very hard to keep happy, especially MLS soccer players with international ambition.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,550 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls
Take off your tin foil hats. RBNN is a fan site that probably got a good scoop by asking around and decided to publish it.

To think the team 'planted' this story on their site to try to explain the Kemar sale is absurd. How many people do you think even look at RBNN?

Antonius Block

Antonius Block

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, Sligo Rovers

To think the team 'planted' this story on their site to try to explain the Kemar sale is absurd. How many people do you think even look at RBNN?

This was a clearly carefully engineered smear campaign orchestrated by Hamlett and Armas to ruin the reputation of one of the team's most loved players by talking to a minor publication that many of the team's fans have never even heard of and hardly anyone will ever read. This cunning and calculated plan will obviously achieve its goal of improving the standing of Hamlett and Armas in the hearts of fans and in the minds of the American soccer brain trust.

Really though, sometimes I think I am on the 4chan Qanon board.

This news is consistent with a number of times when Kemar did not play for seemingly unexplained reasons or when the team expressed basically a total lack of certainty for how long Kemar would be away with Jamaica, when such timelines were readily established for international players with other nations.

"To believe is to suffer. It is like loving someone in the dark who never answers." - Antonius Block on Metro fandom

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,346 posts

Hahaha RBNN is practically an extension of the FO.

Getting heat for transfering arguabely your most important player during a disastrous offseason? Call up an organization more than willing to tow the company line and dump every problem you ever had with him.

silly

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users