gprime85

gprime85

The Hooligan Reverend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,561 posts
  • Interests:beer.
  • Supports:RBNY CELTIC USA West Ham
random people "scolding" me on twitter makes my night.

Posted Image
to quote a wise man: "i'm an asshole, and i'm proud of it."
{GSS}
"So wait, a brace is when someone scores 2 goals." "Yep." "...and a hat trick is 3 goals." "Right." "So than what's 5 goals? Is there a name for that?" "A Mathis."
In Soler/Backe We Trust.

Napoli 10

Napoli 10

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts
Columbine Bang, Bang, Bang had no place in this game. It was emabarrassing

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

It was funny, in that if there is a hell we are so going there kinda funny.

DiscoBerger2123

DiscoBerger2123

hyper off the ginseng root

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts
  • Supports:USA, Metro

LMAO! Oh man I wish I was there for that one. Lighten up dude.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,015 posts
  • Interests:Metro | USA | USMNT | Dortmund
  • Supports:MetroStars

----

(Formerly JonnyG)

"In church, they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

betoAYAK

betoAYAK

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,385 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Colombia & Millonarios

+1000000000000000. fucking classless, no matter what excuses you guys might come up with (like that it was a blast).

:)+

(NittanyMetros @ Mar 17 2011, 01:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It seems Philly fans have signed up on metrofanatic to vote for themselves (in 'What team do you hate more?') . No real fan of this team would vote anything other than DC.

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos

LMAO! Oh man I wish I was there for that one. Lighten up dude.

Poor taste sure, but at this point that is the only taste we have. :cool: We've made light of regional tragedy for years. DC Sniper, Priests molesting boys in Boston, etc.

I'd say don't let it bother you and remember no one is "really" glad that stuff happened to people.
RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts

some of you guys do a real good job advertising to the world that you're pathetic losers.

5 year plan

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro
That chant makes us look really dumb and ignorant. I am sure we can be more creative than that. <_<

It is pathetic if you ask me.

Jamez973

Jamez973

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,669 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Gambling, Personal Finance, Relaxing
  • Supports:Strippers & Red Bulls

That chant makes us look really dumb and ignorant. I am sure we can be more creative than that. <_<

It is pathetic if you ask me.

There were some dumb and ignorant chants during the Juventus game as well. Some were fun and entraining but how do you go off and insult their culture and expect them to come back and support your club. That's one of the main point of having these friendlies is, get soccer fans in the door. So once you get them in the arena you call them guidos and tell them to go back to Brooklyn. A lesson should be taught on how to be a courteous host.

Then you wonder why the supporters clubs are losing more and more rights.
R.I.P. - Metromedia aka Metro

metros11

metros11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,906 posts

:)+

No, he's right. It's fucking classless. Laughing at murdered kids is crossing the line in my book. This board would have pitch forks and torches in their hands by now if Colorado supporters sang "World Trade Center, boom boom boom..."

"What better way for DC United fans to drown their sorrows than with this new beer called 'The Tradition'.  A relic name of a bygone era where DCU was relevant." - VfLKirwan

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro

There were some dumb and ignorant chants during the Juventus game as well. Some were fun and entraining but how do you go off and insult their culture and expect them to come back and support your club. That's one of the main point of having these friendlies is, get soccer fans in the door. So once you get them in the arena you call them guidos and tell them to go back to Brooklyn. A lesson should be taught on how to be a courteous host.

You really don't understand supporter culture. Not to mention you are the most PC guy on these boards.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

metros11

metros11

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,906 posts

You really don't understand supporter culture. Not to mention you are the most PC guy on these boards.

So Juventus supporters club was setup in 220? Or was our supporters club just taking a shot at the general fans in the stands?

"What better way for DC United fans to drown their sorrows than with this new beer called 'The Tradition'.  A relic name of a bygone era where DCU was relevant." - VfLKirwan

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro

So Juventus supporters club was setup in 220? Or was our supporters club just taking a shot at the general fans in the stands?

Just doing Juve jokes and jokes to Jersey Italians like (Gym.Tan. etc).

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Rooney22

Rooney22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts
  • Supports:The Mighty Fucking Metro

Supporter culture as I know it and understand it, you are supposed to make fun of other teams supporters, not tragedies.

Make fun of their shit hole of a stadium for fucks sake.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users