119 replies to this topic

#1 BenBurton

BenBurton

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,904 posts

Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:09 PM

OK, after much discussion with the Front Office, we've come up with a plan. You can buy Season Tickets for 2008 through the ISA. They're $200, + $8 for transaction fees if you buy them online.

$200

That should hopefully be enough to convert a bunch of you 10 game plan and flex buyers into full season holders. Click HERE to purchase.

Season tickets in Section 8, the supporters section, for the 2008 Chicago Fire Season. Section 8 tickets are standing room only obstructed view seats. This deal is only available for a limited time and will end after MLS Cup 2007.

This is a full season ticket plan including all bonus games and all the benefits of a season ticket package. Your contact information will be given to The Fire so they can include you in their regular mailings and promotions. The price for the season ticket package is $200 ($10 a ticket for 20 games) plus $8 (4%) for online transaction fees. My apologies. But Section 8 in 2008 for $208 has a nice ring to it anyway.

Tickets have not even been printed yet so please be patient.

https://128bit.Click...lt.asp?ID=14437

#2 chileno18

chileno18

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts
  • Interests:futbol<br /><br />MY CLUBS:<br />*Chicago Fire <br />*River Plate<br />*Univ. Catolica<br />*Villareal CF
  • Supports:FIRE, River, U.Catolica, CHILE

Posted 15 September 2007 - 02:53 PM

UNBEATABLE DEAL!!!

major thanks, ben! :cheers:

#3 Fire_Juve10

Fire_Juve10

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • Interests:Obviously I'm a Fire and Juventus fan. But I am also a real big fan of Scandinavian death metal. I play keyboard and guitar in quite a few different bands. I go to Prairie State College and I'm working on getting a degree in Music Composition. That's a little bit of what I'm into besides soccer.
  • Supports:Fire, Juventus

Posted 15 September 2007 - 06:13 PM

I've been a flex plan holder for a few years and that was a good deal when the team was playing in Soldier Field since a ticket was always guaranteed. Then since Toyota Park opened, tickets were almost always available and it was still a good deal. Now that Blanco has come to the Fire and the stadium is almost always sold out, the flex plan is a crap shoot. I was barely able to get a ticket for the Houston game. I had to settle for a corner seat for the Columbus game where I had to pay a little extra to redeem my voucher. I'm hoping there is a ticket available for tonight's game. I know for goddamn sure there won't be one available against the Galaxy which is the last game of the season and could potentially be a HUGELY important game for our playoff hopes.

Long story short: Tickets aren't guaranteed anymore. Flex plans aren't worth the trouble of shitting yourself hoping there is a ticket waiting for you at the box office and paying extra for a seat you're not going to sit in. This is a great deal. Capitalise on it, get friends to go, fill the section, *and have a ticket guaranteed for every game including US Open Cup, Friendlies, and Playoffs as well as a discounted parking pass so you don't have to pay the ridiculous $15 parking for every game*. Do it. Do it NOW. And I strongly encourage you to donate to the two worthy causes.

*Ben, we talked about this on the bus ride on the way to Columbus and correct me if I misunderstood or got something wrong.

#4 BenBurton

BenBurton

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,904 posts

Posted 16 September 2007 - 12:37 AM

*Ben, we talked about this on the bus ride on the way to Columbus and correct me if I misunderstood or got something wrong.

You've got it right. The only thing missing is you actually buying the seat!! ;)

#5 giaco

giaco

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Fire, Tottenham Hotspur F.C., Guiness, and a lot of other things.
  • Supports:Chicago Fire

Posted 16 September 2007 - 11:34 AM

Any other "would be" season ticket buyers, this is fantastic, and to be honest, I don't know that it could get any cheaper for a season ticket! Don't wait, act now. And if you have the extra cash to spend on what would have been the old season ticket price, don't forget that ISA ALWAYS will gladly accept your donations*.

*This message only reflects the view of the person posting.

#6 Slvgx

Slvgx

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • Supports:Siempre Chicago

Posted 16 September 2007 - 04:16 PM

The price is fantastic, I'm going to see what money I can save up in the mean time.

#7 deadbabytravis13

deadbabytravis13

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts
  • Supports:Chicago Fire!!!

Posted 16 September 2007 - 10:44 PM

This is an amazing deal i just ordered mine today i am very pleased by all of this

#8 Mr E

Mr E

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 453 posts
  • Supports:Fire,Red Stars,Nottingham Forest

Posted 17 September 2007 - 10:31 AM

So hopefully they will apply this deal retroactively so those of us who have already renewed our season tickets can expect a $40 refund. Also, does this also apply to the 20 game voucher pack or just regular season tickets? (Purchased one of each because need the flexiblity for Shelley and Lilly - and they don't necessarily make every game). Thanks -eric h

Altho, now I may be looking to convert that Voucher pack to straight tickets if what Five_juve is saying holds true. Either that or pick the games early and redeem them right at the beginning of next season.
Eric H

#9 jjayg

jjayg

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,676 posts

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:27 AM

So hopefully they will apply this deal retroactively so those of us who have already renewed our season tickets can expect a $40 refund. Also, does this also apply to the 20 game voucher pack or just regular season tickets? (Purchased one of each because need the flexiblity for Shelley and Lilly - and they don't necessarily make every game). Thanks -eric h

Altho, now I may be looking to convert that Voucher pack to straight tickets if what Five_juve is saying holds true. Either that or pick the games early and redeem them right at the beginning of next season.

I believe that Section 8ers who have already renewed will get a gift card for $40 and get to keep the 'nifty backpack' that they got for early renewel. This ticket price does NOT apply to flex plans.

#10 Slvgx

Slvgx

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,943 posts
  • Supports:Siempre Chicago

Posted 17 September 2007 - 06:33 PM

Just curious about the backpack.

Is the deal still going on?

What does the backpack look like, is it this? http://www.mlsgear.c...amp;SKU=1010022

#11 The Herr

The Herr

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:07 PM

The Herr applauds the Big Ben's oustanding efforts in striking this awesome phuck'n deal with the F.O.!!!!!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Those who put 50% deposit down like the Herr did will owe $80.00 as long as they pay it in full by Nov. 1st. That's when this promotion ends according to the Herr's season ticket rep. After Nov. 1st, it goes back up to $240.00.

#12 giaco

giaco

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Chicago Fire, Tottenham Hotspur F.C., Guiness, and a lot of other things.

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:09 PM

Thanks for the heads up on that closing date Herr.....

#13 tonyz

tonyz

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Supports:Chicago

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:23 PM

The Herr applauds the Big Ben's oustanding efforts in striking this awesome phuck'n deal with the F.O.!!!!!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Those who put 50% deposit down like the Herr did will owe $80.00 as long as they pay it in full by Nov. 1st. That's when this promotion ends according to the Herr's season ticket rep. After the first, it goes back up to $240.00.

Just got a call from my rep telling me the same thing that I will be getting a 40 gift card plus a backpack. so I just owe 200 for the other ticket.

I think BEN should not be buying his own beer from now on.
Great Job :pint:

#14 Murtaugh

Murtaugh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,856 posts
  • Supports:Chicago

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:28 PM

So the deal ends the 1st, not the 18th? Let's clarify because it makes a big difference.

#15 The Herr

The Herr

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 18 September 2007 - 02:44 PM

So the deal ends the 1st, not the 18th? Let's clarify because it makes a big difference.

Exact words from Krista:

"Your balance owed would be $80 if you pay that off before November 1st, that is how long this promotion is going on for. I you pay it off after November 1st your balance would be $120."

Krista J. Marinello
Season Ticket Services Account Manager
Chicago Fire Soccer
phone: 708-496-6790
fax: 708-496-6050

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users