1. If you're not happy with the way that the US is playing right now, you're probably never going to be happy with it as long as you live.
2. WTF is it with people throwing shit at players? If we did that from 138, security would be all over asses, but apparently, security at Baltimore, just smiled and laughed.
3. Landon putting the sunglasses on was epic. What did the linesman say to him? No - that's illegal headgear?
4. If there was ever any question as to whether or not Landon would return to his previous form, that question has been emphatically answered with a YES!
5. That Diskerud kid is growing on me. He wasn't spectacular, but played well. At 22 years of age, we could be seeing a lot more of him in the future.
6. Side Show Bob had a good game.
7. I doubt seriously that Wondowwlowwski(w) will be going to Brazil.
8. How about Eddie Johson with the score after being on the field 15 seconds?!?
9. Brek Shea improved immensely. Jurgen must've had a talk with the kid. The one thing I like about him is his size and aggressiveness. He even provided an "enforcer" presence when one of his team mates was in a shoving match.
10. I'm glad Honduras beat Costa Rica. I would hate to have beat the Ticos 3 times in 3 months.
11. The US has 9 straight wins and is undefeated so far in the Gold Cup.
12. Meanwhile Mexico lost to Panama in the group stage and only managed to eek out a 1-0 win over Trinidad & Tobago.
13. While I look forward to a US v. Mexico final - Panama is my new 2nd favorite team!