http://www.newyorkre...er-shawn-mclaws

DP3

DP3

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,424 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Fulham
Duvall must be looking alright. Zizzo and him are both serviceable starters at RB with Lade as a backup.

gas huffer

gas huffer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,463 posts
  • Supports:metroboludos

Figured with all of the extra games this year and the USL, they might want to keep him around. Thought he looked good in the Metro II games.

regulator

regulator

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,440 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars, USMNT, Ecuador

i wonder if they intend to re-sign him to the USL team.  since we drafted him, i guess he occupied a first team roster spot (even though virtually all of his playing time was with the USL team). 

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,065 posts

Weren't they one over the limit with the Baah signing? Seems as if he was the obvious one to get moved.

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

It's a tough spot to be in because lets say we sign someone and then a month later Zubar and Perrinelle are both in top shape. Perrinelle is supposed to be ready to play in April, they said Zubar is day-to-day and could be back in full training really soon and Omlette.. well, IMO this is a good chance for him to step up. If he can't step up, it's better to know now and sign another CB in the summer if we need to. 

I mean come on guys, we don't need a SS every season, every other season is enough. This year, we just need to qualify for the playoffs and have a top XI hitting their stride at the right time to win it all. 

ianuaditis

ianuaditis

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Everton

Weren't they one over the limit with the Baah signing? Seems as if he was the obvious one to get moved.

yes MLS website said they had 28 of 28 spots filled before Baah came on board.  Im not sure how that works with the USL team...

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

MetroFanatic

MetroFanatic

Choose Metro.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,261 posts
  • Supports:Metro

yes MLS website said they had 28 of 28 spots filled before Baah came on board.  Im not sure how that works with the USL team...

You can be over the limit in preseason?

MetroFanatic.com. Metro Forever.

iced1776

iced1776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,342 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, FC Barcelona

Can we take it as a good sign for the other young defenders? If McLaws was the first to go and he was a USL regular, than presumably guys like Carrol, Bilyeu, Thomsen are at least at that level?

HarlemKnight

HarlemKnight

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls, US National Team

It's a tough spot to be in because lets say we sign someone and then a month later Zubar and Perrinelle are both in top shape. Perrinelle is supposed to be ready to play in April, they said Zubar is day-to-day and could be back in full training really soon and Omlette.. well, IMO this is a good chance for him to step up. If he can't step up, it's better to know now and sign another CB in the summer if we need to. 

I mean come on guys, we don't need a SS every season, every other season is enough. This year, we just need to qualify for the playoffs and have a top XI hitting their stride at the right time to win it all. 

After all, it worked well for Portland...

In aliquo puncto, vos have ut decernere si vos es a fan verum Morbi fan ut vere aut vult Morbi ludis.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users