C'Mon U.S.!

C'Mon U.S.!

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,415 posts
  • Supports:West Ham, USMNT

..sounds vaguely familiar to something I heard in a movie once :)+

lol. well i didnt get it from that. i only know west ham is awsome because i have been there. and i used arsenal cuz i know they have shit support there and it is boring from an arsenal fan i was talking to and went. said it was nothing of what he expected.

plus that's why they also use to sing "highbury is a library"

oh. and i fucking hate that movie. seen more fake west ham fans from that movie than anything else.
COME ON YOU IRONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
chim chiminy chim chiminy chim chim charoo!
we are those bastards in claret and blue!

Harraby Lad

Harraby Lad

Dir. of Football Operations

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,606 posts
  • Supports:several real football clubs

The attendence was a little higher actually. There were about 10 of us that didn't go in.

I specifically do not go in when we play RSL. Why? We win when I stay in the lot and tie when I come in. Proven FACT.

A few people supported this curious abnormality.

:lol: Does this put you out of the FOTY running ?
Master of Karate and Friendship for everyone.

soccerfreak9210

soccerfreak9210

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Roma, Nats

I like the idea of tiered pricing especially for midweek games and such.

Same but there would only be two tiers... and we already do that...
1. vs Galaxy
2. vs Everyone else

But midweek games should start at 8 or 8:30, be less priced, and have some sort of gimmick or something... If the league does a couple full round midweeks, and one of the TV stations does a NBA Coast-to-Coast / La Giostra Dei Gol format with more focus on the games and not studio talking, that would be cool

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,732 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
Anyone think there were 10K there yesterday? I know quite a few were up under the overhang to avoid the sun.
I hope all the DC fans got sunburned!

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

ElTriMetro

ElTriMetro

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,783 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Club America.

Anyone think there were 10K there yesterday? I know quite a few were up under the overhang to avoid the sun.
I hope all the DC fans got sunburned!

well on my walk to 16A after the game, one of their "main guys" was a red as a fucking lobster. He had no shirt just a scarf.

"Red Bull on the pitch - Metro in our hearts."

#RedBullOut

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,732 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
8k announced for yesterday's SJ match. I'd be surprised if it was 4K.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

jamison

jamison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,374 posts
  • Supports:New York
We were outdrawn by 126,000 by another wing of our Sport-tech Franchise

Posted Image

Vettel and Buemi wow 130,000 in Hungary

Red Bull’s Sebastian Vettel and Toro Rosso’s Sebastien Buemi proved to be a big draw in Hungary on Sunday, with over 130,000 spectators lining the banks of the Tisza River in the town of Szeged to catch a glimpse of the duo taking part in a demonstration run organised by the Austrian energy drink company.

While Vettel drove a Formula One car at the Hungarian event, 2009 debutant Buemi took charge of a NASCAR racer. The duo were joined by Austrian Raimund Baumschlager, who showcased his skills in his rally car. Meanwhile, local Red Bull Air Race legend, Peter Besenyei, took to the skies to warm up the crowd.

After their time in Hungary, Vettel and Buemi journeyed together to Vienna to take part in the live Austrian sports show Sport Am Sonntag. The next Red Bull demonstration event will take place later this year in Peru, when former driver David Coulthard will showcase an RB4 on the streets of Lima.

No word on whether Markus Schopp was able to make it.

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

:lol: Does this put you out of the FOTY running ?

It damn well should.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users