23 replies to this topic

kubrick74

kubrick74

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts
  • Supports:Metro FC / US Nats

DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!DING!

Fries are done?

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

if you're coming to El Pastor pre-game, you can hear all about it.

Fantastic. Another fine example being set on what NOT to do. Very Endres indeed.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,960 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO
WOO HOO.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,302 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars
A little birdie told me that the FOs were verbally & physically abusive, apparently because they played like crap. Some took offense & a few handbags were swung.

Congrats to the ESC champs & finalists VA. Condolences to the GSS/GSU.
Yo mommas to the FOsholes. :)+

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

JayDelight729

JayDelight729

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,017 posts
  • Supports:Metro

Fantastic. Another fine example being set on what NOT to do. Very Endres indeed.

Great, it's my personal obdusman. Hope it pays well.

Next time you have something to say about me, you have my #. Use it.

"Obviously, I want to make a living (in soccer), to say the least," he said. "There's so much you can accomplish in the soccer world, and right now I'm focused on having a good season with the Red Bulls. Ultimately, our goal is to win the MLS Cup, and I see no reason why we can't." - #4 Tyler Adams

Binks

Binks

Posting From Behind Enemy Lines

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,749 posts
  • Supports:Metro, Fulham, RFC

Great, it's my personal obdusman. Hope it pays well.

Next time you have something to say about me, you have my #. Use it.

Read this again. Known personality trait of yours on the boards. Nothing personal. I wasn't the first person to mention it.

Pregame pints 15. Ticket to the game 60. Carlsburg, Meatpie and Crisps 16. Seeing an American score on another American at a Premier League match in England; Priceless.
"i just like to be careful right b4 i go on a first date with a chick. too much weird comments on facebook and im dead from the start" - JayDelight

"There's nothing good about my team, my team is shit!" (Harraby Lad to Alexi Lalas about Carlisle United)

And then, just like that, his halitosis and jersey were gone. -Bobby Boswell on Bobbygate

adiamas

adiamas

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 401 posts
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

A little birdie told me that the FOs were verbally & physically abusive, apparently because they played like crap. Some took offense & a few handbags were swung.

Congrats to the ESC champs & finalists VA. Condolences to the GSS/GSU.
Yo mommas to the FOsholes. :)+

Just to be devil's advocate here, they weren't _all_ ass's. I'd limit it to 3 of the 11 or 12 that were there. The really questionable comment was from just one guy. Comments along the lines of "why do you take this so seriously" was a second guy and can be seen in the light that they were all told it "was just a friendly". The cheap hacking was yet a third guy. He was def the dirtiest on their team, but was by far not the _only_ one in the tournament that was playing like a cheap hack.

All in all... 2-3 dumbasses gave a shitty impression of the whole group and it is something the tournament organizers are going to address when we meet in the next week or two.

metros11

metros11

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,906 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

What did I do? I was only there for the final, didn't even see the FO team play.

See below.

why would you even post this if you won't even provide content?

Admittedly, you no longer do this. But posting half a story with no details for anyone else was certainly an Endres staple at one point in time.

"What better way for DC United fans to drown their sorrows than with this new beer called 'The Tradition'.  A relic name of a bygone era where DCU was relevant." - VfLKirwan

JBigjake54

JBigjake54

Amicus Curiae

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,302 posts
  • Supports:MetroStars

they weren't _all_ ass's. ... 2-3 dumbasses gave a shitty impression of the whole group

Did the others tell them to can the comments, or the behavior? "Silence is consent".

it is something the tournament organizers are going to address

Sad that it comes to this.

We are good enough to beat the best teams, and bad enough to lose to the worst teams. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users