• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 galaxyforever13

galaxyforever13

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Interests:LA GALAXY<br />LA LAKERS<br />UCLA BRUINS<br />LONG BEACH STATE 49ERS<br />MAN CITY
  • Supports:LA GALAXY, Man City, USMNT

Posted 06 September 2008 - 12:53 PM

So, i was given tix, but not in 138/137. i planned on being with the riot squad today but unable to get ahold of anybody with extra tickets. SO, DOES ANYBODY HAVE A COUPLE OF EXTRA TIX I CAN BUY FROM YOU, THEN ILL SELL MY OTHER TIX. also, if i cant get 137/138 tix can i still come over to that section today...i know thats usually frowned upon. Let me know
"If you go out with a girl and they say she has a great personality, she's ugly. If they tell you a guy works hard, he can't play a lick. Same thing."---Charles Barkley

#2 prrnrngr

prrnrngr

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,099 posts
  • Interests:The LA galaxy, The Sox, The DC5
  • Supports:LA Galaxy, Boston Red Sox

Posted 06 September 2008 - 12:56 PM

To be honest, a game without Beckham, Donovan, Lewis will be a hard sell to anyone walking around the stadium. I also doubt 137-138 will be packed to the point where sneakers in will make a difference..... It is frowned upon though FYI.

#3 galaxyforever13

galaxyforever13

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Interests:LA GALAXY<br />LA LAKERS<br />UCLA BRUINS<br />LONG BEACH STATE 49ERS<br />MAN CITY
  • Supports:LA GALAXY, Man City, USMNT

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:01 PM

To be honest, a game without Beckham, Donovan, Lewis will be a hard sell to anyone walking around the stadium. I also doubt 137-138 will be packed to the point where sneakers in will make a difference..... It is frowned upon though FYI.

is there a way i can trade my tix?... since they cost more
"If you go out with a girl and they say she has a great personality, she's ugly. If they tell you a guy works hard, he can't play a lick. Same thing."---Charles Barkley

#4 Zero Cool

Zero Cool

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,897 posts
  • Interests:Football
  • Supports:Google+

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:58 PM

is there a way i can trade my tix?... since they cost more

you'd think so, but you can't even trade a parking pass at that Concentration camp we call the HDC. I tried to trade a V.I.P parking pass for a regular parking ticket so I could park over at Lot 13. They actually said "We can take the VIP pass...but we're still gonna have to charge you for the Lot 13 pass."
Zero Cool winner of the 2012 ALMOST Goal of the Year
Isaac: So when I told you guys we were on it, I meant to say we're on the motherfucker, go back in there and relax...

#5 USfootballFAN

USfootballFAN

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
  • Supports:Galaxy, Rangers, Arsenal

Posted 23 September 2008 - 06:00 PM

They actually said "We can take the VIP pass...but we're still gonna have to charge you for the Lot 13 pass."

Wow. This is the kind of shit that has caused me not to renew next season.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users