• Please log in to reply
344 replies to this topic

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts
  • Interests:Football and Football, heading to the beach and the lake. Spending time with fam at parties and reading existentialism philosophy oh yeah cant forget anime. Oh yea and MiLo is pronounced Mee-Low, its short for Camilo.

Okee-dokee. The bus is laid up in Southern Mexico after it overheated going up a hill. As soon as the water pump and head gasket the garage ordered get delivered the mechanic will schedule the repair. When that's done payment in Red Bull has to be arranged, whereupon the scouts will check out of No-Tell Motel (Mexican branch), throw their suitcases up on the roof rack and get going. Of course then there are those tires......

lol..

I have always loved this thread...

I'm just going to pull a name out with some pseudo logic Marlos Moreno... He was a stand out at Atletico Nacional but they have him out of position used as a 9.. He's a right winger... Lately has been on the right, great on the press, pace and dribble, good finisher, surely wants more playing time... But it won't happen

Or Andrés Ibargüen...
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Amir Murillo and Douglas Martinez.

Can't get more random than that, y'all.

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig and Celenio Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello and Mike Vallo

"Metro..."

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts

He needs some Thierry Henry in his life.

Plus there are those Aron Johanson rumors.

2m Euros. Not sure how super accurate this German site is, but I go to it every so often.

http://www.transferm.../spieler/119169

"Metro..."

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts

Eric Giocometti was cool guy. Last I thought, Jason Baum was with RB and he's not anymore, wtf. Is even Ernesto Motta alive? You gotta be cheap when PR isn't even tried.

Baum works for my alma mater, BC. I think he's doing a decent job, like when he was here. 

"Metro..."

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts
  • Interests:Football and Football, heading to the beach and the lake. Spending time with fam at parties and reading existentialism philosophy oh yeah cant forget anime. Oh yea and MiLo is pronounced Mee-Low, its short for Camilo.

Amir Murillo and Douglas Martinez.

Can't get more random than that, y'all.

👍hopefully thwy become standouts

But I think Marlos Moreno or Andres Ibargüen would be MLS Allstars

PaintThisCityRed

PaintThisCityRed

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, USNT, Arsenal

2m Euros. Not sure how super accurate this German site is, but I go to it every so often.

http://www.transferm.../spieler/119169

Seems reasonable. At current rates that's about 2.1 million bucks. Plus there's room to negotiate because he's been barely used at WB and they are in danger of relegation.

Edited by PaintThisCityRed, 16 February 2017 - 08:51 AM.

Plastic ain't got no soul.

No Red Bull. No Wings.

magicmoron

magicmoron

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,764 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, US, Russia

I like him very much... Will be rooting for it to happen.  He's very skilled, a good passer of the ball and knows how to finish. 

Johansson? He's got bad nerve issues. Have you seen him try to finish recently?? I'm sorry to say but I think he's washed up.

Komba

Komba

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,182 posts

Johansson? He's got bad nerve issues. Have you seen him try to finish recently?? I'm sorry to say but I think he's washed up.

A Rod had trouble throwing to first base for a while.  At 26 I don't believe he's washed up.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts

if he has that type of injury concern, that should drive the xfer fee and annual salary down more. if it doesn't? PASSSSSSS

"Metro..."

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, MUFC, NYRB
Ugh so John Terry........

Him and slippy G are like the two guys I'd comprehend booing while on our team.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,232 posts

Only outstanding question is who is the incoming attacking option? Johannsson?

"Metro..."

irishstevenj

irishstevenj

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Supports:Metro

He fits the amount that it would take to both pry him away and the GAM/TAM necessary to pay his salary (His deal is up in 2019). Unless he goes on a fire run to end the season, his value is slowly going down, he probably needs a move and it's probably got to be to a lesser league than the Bundesliga.

He'll be 27 in November. Unless Jozy, Bobby and Clint are all ruled out (not an impossibility, mind you) there's no way I see him making the Gold Cup roster and even if that happened I'd still put him behind Morris in the striker pool, and hey, what if Boyd keeps up the pace at Darmstadt?  

He's got one great year in the Eredivisie, one in the Superliga and 3 goals in 2 years in the Bundesliga to his name and he probably won't cost a crazy amount both in transfer fee and salary. 

Mibabalou

Mibabalou

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • Supports:USMNT, MUFC, NYRB

Berbatov is a free agent looking for a club. Wouldn't really work with the pressing but I'd love for it to happen.

https://www.facebook...154394098873526

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,156 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Think more along the $$$ range of Irvin Herrera

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,039 posts
Carlos Carbonero......

He got hurt more than 6 months ago and let go from Sampdoria...

He he has been hurt several times in his career but I wouldn't say injury prone Sampdoria thought he was going to be a cross between James Rodríguez and Juan Guillermo Cuadrado... He's more like a cross between Sacha Kljestan amd Mike Grella...

I think he can be a starter some Série A team and was last year... He was an impact player for River Plate in Argentina... And in MLS I feel like he would be an All Star... He is out of contract and won't require DP... Can shoot lefty ir right footed.. Can play as winger, CAM and even CM... Has World Cup experience with Colombia.. He played in the Colombia vs Japan game... And as a winger provides good defense more than expected of a winger why he was placed as a CM at times has great vision, and shot, and good 1v1 skills decent pace as well ni Dane Richards but faster than Sacha and also capable of threading that last pass like Sacha...

Carlos Carbonero would be a huge player for NYRB to start on the right... With his 1v1 and vision and ability to also score he would be like what Lloyd Sam was when Jesse first took over but probably even better.. As far as goals and assists and chances created

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users