Arsenal14

Arsenal14

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,879 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal

http://www.ussoccer....or-january-camp

Robles is one of 5 goalkeepers in the squad; Dax and Sacha make up part of the 12-man midfield contingent.

Worth noting that neither Frei nor Manneh are eligible to play.

Camp kicks off on January 10 and culminates with matches against Serbia on January 29 in San Diego and against Jamaica on February 3 in Chattanooga.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,256 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

http://www.ussoccer....or-january-camp

Robles is one of 5 goalkeepers in the squad; Dax and Sacha make up part of the 12-man midfield contingent.

Worth noting that neither Frei nor Manneh are eligible to play.

Camp kicks off on January 10 and culminates with matches against Serbia on January 29 in San Diego and against Jamaica on February 3 in Chattanooga.

Just hope this doesn't hurt our  prestigious Desert Diamond Cup preparation

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Koko

Koko

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 456 posts
  • Supports:Metro
Well deserved. Not saying they should all be starters, but the consistent quality has been there for so long that they should always be in the discussion.

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,829 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, US, Russia
The fact that Dax is getting married the day before the camp, and is missing his honeymoon for it, shows how little he expected a callup under Juergen.

purojogo

purojogo

New Signing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Supports:Metro, US, Peru, U
If this keeps these 3 key players (and starters ) in better shape come CCL games vs. Vancouver, it is absolutely helpful to us ...

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts
  • Interests:Candy Crush
  • Supports:Los Red Bull de Nueva York

I don't expect much out of this camp besides the physical training. Perhaps they can develop Zusi as a RB. Otherwise, nothing changes.

FC Metropolis 7 Gotham City FC 0

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

http://www.fourfourt...nt-january-camp

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
Sacha, Robles, and Dax (RIP) make the 23 man roster for the two games next week.

http://www.ussoccer....29-in-san-diego

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,256 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

Sacha, Robles, and Dax (RIP) make the 23 man roster for the two games next week.

http://www.ussoccer....29-in-san-diego

add Bradley, Aguedelo an Jozy to the RIP list

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Rybka

Rybka

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,595 posts
  • Interests:Candy Crush
  • Supports:Los Red Bull de Nueva York

add Bradley, Aguedelo an Jozy to the RIP list

Rimando was one of ours for about 1 day.

FC Metropolis 7 Gotham City FC 0

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

Zusi is listed as a defender? 

Indyanapolis

Indyanapolis

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts

Zusi is listed as a defender? 

Yep, Bruce wants to play him at RB. And I certainly wasn't a Klinsmann apologist, but the same people who cried about playing people out of position are noticeably silent.

Frankly, since I am merely a fan and a not a fancy American soccer writer, I'm going to congratulate Wright-Phillips on a well hit goal. If I was an American soccer writer, I'd claim that the recently retired Henry was wearing an invisibility cloak and carried the ball into the net for the obviously unskilled Wright-Phillips.

McSoccer

McSoccer

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal

Yep, Bruce wants to play him at RB. And I certainly wasn't a Klinsmann apologist, but the same people who cried about playing people out of position are noticeably silent.

Zusi played right back for KC at points last season. Midfield to fullback is not that difficult of a move.

JayJeeMoNee

JayJeeMoNee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,934 posts
  • Supports:Metro, USA, Everton, Barca

Notice Dax and Luis are always together in the USMNT behind the scenes videos and updates.  Makes me sad.

#REDBULLOUT

My Metro fandom on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/JayJeeMoNee

"Forget returning to the Metrostars; we should be called FC Revolving Door and be done with it." - Voice of Reason II

"In between soccer games this weekend, I played 36 holes of golf with my dad. Playing golf, I realized, is a bit like watching the Red Bulls play. Both can have the tendency to feel like self-inflicted torture. You wonder why you do it at all. But when it’s over, you can’t wait to do it again. To New England we go, then." - Andrew Keh

"In the Church they say that suffering is good for the soul. I like to view my love for this team as being a spiritual exercise." - Steve B2

magicmoron

magicmoron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,829 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, US, Russia

Notice Dax and Luis are always together in the USMNT behind the scenes videos and updates.  Makes me sad.

They are roommates at this camp.

Still sad.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users