Fuck em.

RandomHero

RandomHero

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,691 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT, Roma & ManU

We better not fucking lose, losing to DC was enough already. Also what extremely famous and popular act will they compare us to this time?

sabremike

sabremike

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Supports:Metros, Man Utd, Buffalo Sabres
I want nothing less than a good old fashioned dick stomping of these plastic fucking poseurs.
Let's Go Buffalo!!!

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls
Three of NYCFC's key starters - McNamara, Pirlo and Matarrita -- got the night off against Toronto. Villa barely played so he is as good as 100% fresh.

Meanwhile, Marsch played our regular starting 11 against Chicago tonight and they looked kinda gassed at the end.

Fatigue is going to play a big part in this game. On paper, Veiera has Marsch outcoached already with the rotation.

Who is going to sit? I think Dax, Felipe or Kljestan should have sat out tonight for Davis. Dax is clearly one of the worst players in the starting 11 right now and his form is a liability for Saturday.

SatansHockey

SatansHockey

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,293 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls
The fan in me wants them to win but the realist in me is hoping for a tie. We are awful on the road and they have been decent in the past few weeks.

Arsenal14

Arsenal14

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,794 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USA, Arsenal

The fan in me wants them to win but the realist in me is hoping for a tie. We are awful on the road and they have been decent in the past few weeks.

We suck on the road, they suck at home (1 win from 6).

Perfect game to put on national TV.

General Robles

General Robles

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,260 posts
  • Supports:Metro & Newcastle
Fuck off, City. Nothing will take the bad taste of the lackluster start away like pounding these plastic fucking hipster dickbags.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,966 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Dax has been GOD AWFUL. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

PaintThisCityRed

PaintThisCityRed

Reserve Team

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Supports:MLS, NWSL, USA

Taken from the smurf forums:

"Heads up to everyone in NYC this Thursday:

Heineken will sponsor two events as part of Rivalry Week, I'm not putting this on twitter because I don't want the jersey boys to show up so keep it to forums, and word of mouth. I told Third Rail about this so hopefully they can get it out in an email to their members so we show them NYC is blue.

In New York City, a custom-built MLS Heineken Rivalry Week Life-Sized Human Foosball footprint will pop-up in Herald Square on Thursday, May 19. The set up features a life-sized pitch created in the same fashion as the popular table game. Open for viewing and participation throughout the day, teams of four will be able to face off against each other in friendly matches. To celebrate the rivalries of the city, MLS & Heineken will feature matches showcasing some of the most passionate pairings from the Five Boroughs. This event is free and open to the public, 21 and over, from 8:00am ET to 6:00pm ET.

Following the Foosball pop-up in Herald Square, Buffalo Wild Wings in Times Square will host a MLS Heineken Rivalry Week Celebration from 6:00pm–8:00pm ET on Thursday, May 19. NYCFC and NY Red Bull players will make appearances for photos and autographs, and the coveted MLS Cup will also be present. Heineken foosball tables, MLS jerseys and soccer balls, and NYCFC game tickets will all be given away to fans, in addition to Heineken beer specials."

Fuck the right wing.

Grelladinho

Grelladinho

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,989 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls

Taken from the smurf forums:

"Heads up to everyone in NYC this Thursday:

Heineken will sponsor two events as part of Rivalry Week, I'm not putting this on twitter because I don't want the jersey boys to show up so keep it to forums, and word of mouth. I told Third Rail about this so hopefully they can get it out in an email to their members so we show them NYC is blue.

In New York City, a custom-built MLS Heineken Rivalry Week Life-Sized Human Foosball footprint will pop-up in Herald Square on Thursday, May 19. The set up features a life-sized pitch created in the same fashion as the popular table game. Open for viewing and participation throughout the day, teams of four will be able to face off against each other in friendly matches. To celebrate the rivalries of the city, MLS & Heineken will feature matches showcasing some of the most passionate pairings from the Five Boroughs. This event is free and open to the public, 21 and over, from 8:00am ET to 6:00pm ET.

Following the Foosball pop-up in Herald Square, Buffalo Wild Wings in Times Square will host a MLS Heineken Rivalry Week Celebration from 6:00pm8:00pm ET on Thursday, May 19. NYCFC and NY Red Bull players will make appearances for photos and autographs, and the coveted MLS Cup will also be present. Heineken foosball tables, MLS jerseys and soccer balls, and NYCFC game tickets will all be given away to fans, in addition to Heineken beer specials."

As if the team won't post this on their Facebook page or anything...

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah

I'm hoping Baah can start next to Collin and Lade or Duvall on the left and the other on the right.

I also agree Dax hasn't been marvelous but I'd give him the nod. I thought Sacha was poor most of the game vs Chicago but towards the end got better.

Maybe give SWP some time would be good maybe even a start idk. I think Veron should start too. So maybe sit Sacha or Dax or Felipe and start 2 of those in CM. And a 3 man line of Grella Veron and SWP and bring in Sam and Sacha or whoever usually starts in at the half??!!!

I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

McSoccer

McSoccer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,057 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls, Arsenal
I think the narrow pitch favors our style of play. It reduces the amount of running needed to press.

elf

elf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,324 posts
  • Supports:Metrostars

Three of NYCFC's key starters - McNamara, Pirlo and Matarrita -- got the night off against Toronto. Villa barely played so he is as good as 100% fresh.

Meanwhile, Marsch played our regular starting 11 against Chicago tonight and they looked kinda gassed at the end.

Fatigue is going to play a big part in this game. On paper, Veiera has Marsch outcoached already with the rotation.

Who is going to sit? I think Dax, Felipe or Kljestan should have sat out tonight for Davis. Dax is clearly one of the worst players in the starting 11 right now and his form is a liability for Saturday.

Chicago is an easy team and we need the points to stay relevant. Slow start is hurting us, we don't have the luxury to rest

hurricane1091

hurricane1091

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,670 posts
  • Supports:RBNY, USMNT

Gotta get me a red poncho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users