• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1075 replies to this topic

Hutskizzle

Hutskizzle

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts
Lee Nguyen was just waived by Vancouver. Gay slurs aside, take a risk on him, he sort of plays the CAM role we need

but he probably has an over-inflated salary somewhere in the low $100K Ballouchy range. if that's so, then no thanks

EDIT: according to wikipedia he will earn less than $60K this year. Go for it

Mike
Petke
Fever
Catch It.

onionsack

onionsack

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos

Lee Nguyen was just waived by Vancouver. Gay slurs aside, take a risk on him, he sort of plays the CAM role we need

but he probably has an over-inflated salary somewhere in the low $100K Ballouchy range. if that's so, then no thanks

Pass. That's a turrible idea

RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

Matrim55

Matrim55

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,309 posts
  • Supports:Metros

He thinks he's a lot better than he is, dribbles with his head down, plays no defense and has no pace.

onionsack

onionsack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,765 posts
  • Supports:New York Cosmos

He thinks he's a lot better than he is, dribbles with his head down, plays no defense and has no pace.

He can go play pick up ball with the Arvizu brothers.
RED BULL OUT!!! - True Soccer fans in NY since 2006

Voice of Reason II

Voice of Reason II

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,065 posts

Other than that, how is he? :rolleyes:

Hutskizzle

Hutskizzle

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,765 posts

Pass. That's a turrible idea

even for less than $60K you wouldn't take a gander on him?

Mike
Petke
Fever
Catch It.

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

even for less than $60K you wouldn't take a gander on him?

Nope, because he sucks. If a guy sucks you don't want him for free.

He's small, slow and weak.

Miricle of all miricle's that he ever got a call up and saw the field with the Nats.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

CGF

CGF

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,521 posts
  • Supports:RBNY
Yeah Dax got to play for the Nats too. Was captain.

Is this guy better than McCarty? Because i'm not utterly convinced that he is. And McCarty's current spot in our 4-1-3-2 scheme is the one that Soler is likely looking to upgrade with Ireland or Ballack.

Although that makes Tainio have to find a new spot in the lineup... I hate Rafa.
"Thank you, Jesus. (Martinez.)"- Jamison

cBr

cBr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,902 posts

Is this guy better than McCarty? Because i'm not utterly convinced that he is. And McCarty's current spot in our 4-1-3-2 scheme is the one that Soler is likely looking to upgrade with Ireland or Ballack.

Although that makes Tainio have to find a new spot in the lineup... I hate Rafa.

I remember that slovakia friendly. Dax was one of the better US players on the field that day. Id love to see a dax/teemu (paulson) cm combo get a shot to build some chemestry. We're just a keel or holgersom hamstring pull away from seeing Rafa back at CB

If rb let kassel and hot go to free up 70k then theres no way they pick up a bust like nguyen that makes 60k

5 year plan

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.

If rb let kassel and hot go to free up 70k then theres no way they pick up a bust like nguyen that makes 60k

70k in allocation money is more valuable and isn't based on how much players are paid, it's based on how many roster spots we use. So if sign a few of these trialists, we just don't have any more room. But allocation money can be used to pay down salaries against the cap..

GMoney

GMoney

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,118 posts
  • Supports:New York Red Bulls

There no way you hate Rafa more than me! I've got dibs!! :lol:

Dax is light years ahead of Ngyen.

The New York Red Bulls previously kicked around Major League Soccer as the MetroStars with limited success. But after transforming under a new banner in 2005, the Red Bulls have become a force to be reckoned with in the Eastern Conference. The club has made leaps of progress since its previous incarnation and now has its focus on bringing the league title to New York. Grab your New York Red Bulls soccer jersey and other gear here at MLSGear.com.

MiLo4891

MiLo4891

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,710 posts
  • Interests:Football.. Blah blah blah
I miss JPA
I just want Metro to win a title sometime in my lifetime.

jroke

jroke

Reserve Team

• PipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Supports:anyone BUT redbull
Giovanni Moreno M plays for racing in Argentina . About 6'3 attacking mid, very fluid for his size, only 26.

Marcos Flores M 6'1 2011 MVP in australia, now in china ,only 26, makes about 800,000 a year there .

juberish

juberish

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,576 posts
  • Supports:RED BULLZ F.C.
http://www.express.c...sts/view/306099

hackmeister

hackmeister

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3,326 posts
  • Interests:Futbol, linux, hunting, drinking beer
  • Supports:NY Red Bulls

http://www.express.c...sts/view/306099

Bedoya could be a great signing. NJ native and played in Sweden for Orebro. Cough***DISCOVERY PLAYER***cough.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users