22 replies to this topic

Bjorn The Bear

Bjorn The Bear

First Team

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts
  • Supports:RBNY - Nets - USMNT

Yeah, the more I think about it, this guy isn't coming here, especially considering he's been connected to sevilla and brighton & hove. MLS doesn't seem like the best career decision for a player of his caliber. And if he did for some reason come to MLS, it wouldn't be to red bull 

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

Dir. of Football Operations

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

"IF THIS WERE TRUE"

"IT APPEARS"

might be his agent trying to pump him up.  

Probably not the career move this player - stay in Liga MX and go to Tigres or someone else at the top or make the jumpt to Europe since he is 24+

none the less this is the sort of talent level we need.  Most likely this should come from Argentina, Columbia Mexico or somewhere else. 

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

might be his agent trying to pump him up.  

Probably not the career move this player - stay in Liga MX and go to Tigres or someone else at the top or make the jumpt to Europe since he is 24+

none the less this is the sort of talent level we need.  Most likely this should come from Argentina, Columbia Mexico or somewhere else. 

"or somewhere else."

Thank you for narrowing it down.

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

Metrohoboken

Metrohoboken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,583 posts

"or somewhere else."

Thank you for narrowing it down.

Well France/Congo produces good forward who are really midfielders - or so I hear........

I would do great in the CAM position and could swap out for Klimala at foward or let him play the wing.  

;)

Bradley Wright-Phillips "I prefer it at Red Bull Arena, but it was OK. I could imagine it being good for a baseball crowd.

RedBullScouse

RedBullScouse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,798 posts
  • Supports:Irresistable Mermaids/Liverpool/RU

that's exactly who Bradley wright Phillips was when he first came to the Red Bull he was always in good scoring position but could never finish and look at him now he has over 100 goals in MLS so let's have a little faith

It's also exactly who Tom Barlow has been, so there's that.   Also, never finish????   In his first full season, BDubs scored 27 goals.  Even in 2013, Bradley got half his shots on target... and Klimala got half that.  

"Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth." - Iron Mike

Bitch covered my plaid?
The sorrow inside me grows.
I need my plaid pitch.

"It goes without saying that when things don't go your way they just don't go your way. " - JCO

"He can't kick with his left foot, he can't tackle, he can't head the ball and he doesn't score many goals. Apart from that, he's all right.”
George Best, on David Beckham

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Club America just signed an attacking mid from Santos Laguna for $10M, wonder how soon Cordova will be out the door.

Eleazar

Eleazar

One who helps God

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,967 posts
  • Interests:Metro, the USMNT and Boston College Athletics
  • Supports:METRO

Would be a coup to get him, maybe he wants a detour at RBNY to get to RBS/L. 

RIP Guillermo Romulo, Alexander Francis Orig, Celenio Eleazar, and my Mom, Resurreccion Eleazar.

RIP Cesar Castello, Mike Vallo, Glenn Stampiglia, Bob Paquette, and Warren Lee

TK_RBNY

TK_RBNY

Player/Manager

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,100 posts
  • Supports:Red Bulls, Fulham
Blue checkmark has him signing for Tigres

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users